Red Reviews

• 3d ago

This is from the director of the Divergent sequels? Impossible! This movie actually has witty humour, fun action sequences and great performances from everybody, especially John Malkovich. True, it won't leave much of an impact but I did enjoy the ride. Would recommend it to a friend.

• Aug 04, 2019

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like the actors were having fun making this movie which shows through in their performances. It is just a fun movie to watch.

• Jul 30, 2019

Red loses its color. The expendables was better

Red loses its color. The expendables was better

• Jul 29, 2019

It was a little jumbled but the cast was great. Everything Malkovich does is amazing.

• Jul 20, 2019

Cold blooded assassins that are suppose to be likable. Some characters are misused.

• Apr 13, 2019

One of the best movies that I ever watched...

One of the best movies that I ever watched...

• Jan 26, 2019

Bruce Willis is in his classic form in Red, plays it cool as a former "agent". The ensemble cast is enjoyable at moments and really plays together nicely, but I feel like there were just too many convenient characters/scenarios. Why in movies like this is there ALWAYS an answer, they always knew a "person" who can help them? I understand they did a good job tying every character together, but it almost seemed like there was NO scenario they couldn't get out of. Which, I also understand, is part of the enjoyment of the film, but after so many aha moments, it sort of becomes a cliche. I ultimately enjoyed the movie but felt like there needed to be more stressful scenarios.

• Jan 24, 2019

A perfect blend of comedy and action that delivers on being exactly what it wanted to be.

• Dec 21, 2018

The perfect Action comedy.

The perfect Action comedy.

• Dec 10, 2018

This is a fun, light hearted, funny action/assassination movie. What really makes this fun to watch is the great cast, Malkovich especially. They really worked well together. I liked this movie.