Religulous Reviews

• Oct 26, 2020

Loved it, I was entertained and interested. Was funny, but also some really good points were made in those interviews. Maher can dish out and take it, equally well. I disagree that the film doesn't try to convince. It does, especially the very compelling conclusion. Nice job convincing, I think!

• Sep 03, 2020

Boring movie or I should say documentary starring Bill Maher.

Boring movie or I should say documentary starring Bill Maher.

• Apr 23, 2020

Stupid movie, anti intellectual

Stupid movie, anti intellectual

• Jan 19, 2020

raises a lot of good points in terms of the legitimacy of the stories and 'teachings' of religion. It does however, come off as biased and the corny editing gets old after a while. its still an entertaining watch.

• Sep 28, 2019

A must see classic! Full of facts and great interviews with wacky believers of all types! Hilarious commentary on the dvd also!!!!!

• Jun 14, 2019

A toxic dose of Bill Maher's ego. Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

• Feb 18, 2019

good movie. asked a lot of questions, created a lot of discussion, and generally showed the silliness of organized religion.

• Jun 18, 2018

Nice to see Bill tackle a subject most people would not. I give it 5 stars simply because it says what so desperately needs to be said worldwide. This poor world is at the mercy of stupid people. And religion is at the heart of it.

• Apr 17, 2018

"Religulous" is heavy handed, unintelligent and dare I say, preachy. In the best interest for anyone, if you're even a little smart. Please, skip this film. It'll rot your brain!

• Oct 27, 2017

Bill Maher is an atheist, like many of you on here... I have to hand it to him and all of you, really! Your all so smart and lost! Tell me this, how do you not believe in something that's not real? Hmmm, interesting.. Let me give all of you some good advice, k, you better start finding out, and I mean very soon! If your right or wrong? Because trust me, you DO NOT want to be wrong, because the place that you go is very real! And honestly, I don't want that for anyone, even BILL MAHER!