Remember the Titans Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

If I wasn't forced to watch this movie a billion times in high school, then id probably give it a higher score. It hits you on every emotional level. Its a very compelling story that will have you entertained from start to finish. Bill Patton does a good job, but its ultimately Denzel Washington that steals the show. A movie that has a good balance of drama, suspense and humor.

• Aug 24, 2019

Predictable football fluff set in the i1960s civil rights movement, focuses on the trials of a black coach and his newly integrated team.

• Jul 10, 2019

Despite this true event delivering a powerful message with a well acted cast, Disney should take a class on making differences.

• Jul 08, 2019

Great fantastic phenomenal heart warming movie starring denzel Washington. Man this movie has so much heart and more movies need that. And you know what's weird is that this is a Disney movie. So Disney knows what's up know and back then. I can't wait to watch this movie again in the future. Best football movie ever without a doubt.

• Jun 04, 2019

Washington and Patton lead the way to develop a great sports movie about coming together when it matters most. What I would give to have coaches like those two men

• Apr 26, 2019

This movie was trash and will forever leave the same feeling of my time being wasted as seeing a dumpster fire would .

• Apr 11, 2019

One of the greatest sports movies of all time. Based on a true story, you will never find a movie like this. All time favourite. I remember more quotes from this than any other movie.

• Apr 10, 2019

Apparently If a movie is positive and makes you feel like we can overcome our prejudices as humans and come together; critics hate it. Yeah, it’s a feel good movie! But I love it! Well acted well written! Watch it, and then watch it again! Shame on you critics!

• Mar 17, 2019

Best football movie ever!

Best football movie ever!

• Feb 12, 2019