Ride Along Reviews

• Feb 26, 2021

Ride Along 2 is Better!

Ride Along 2 is Better!

• Feb 23, 2021

Certainly had its moments...

Certainly had its moments...

• Feb 07, 2021

Not too funny but I like it

Not too funny but I like it

• Craig S
    Jan 19, 2021

It's a basically entertaining movie. A few laughs, a few explosions, and not much story. I haven't seen a good comedy in years, and this wasn't great but at least it wasn't horribly offensive. So if your hurting to go out for dinner and a movie and want to see something funny, well this is about your only option. Make sure you at least have a great dinner first.

• Jan 12, 2021

Watchable. Critics must have taken sad pills before watching it.

Watchable. Critics must have taken sad pills before watching it.

• Jan 10, 2021

Bit of a strange one this. Kinda funny but no character or plot. Can't give it any higher then a 2

• Nov 01, 2020

Kevin Hart does what he does best. The movie, riddles with cliches, has enough laugh out loud moments to warrant a tub of popcorn and 1.5 hours.

• Sep 10, 2020

Ride Along had a lot of comedic potential with Kevin Hart doing a solid job with his usual comedy routine and the more sincere moments are solidly acted but if I'm being honest, Funny Training Day didn't crack me up as much as I had hoped. All the buddy cop conventions are there, the villain is underutilised despite how heavily built up he was, the action sequences are boring and while it can be funny at times, the writers have a bad tendency of pushing their luck. It may not be the worst comedy in existence but the existence of the 21 Jump Street movie, which had a sequel come out the same year as this movie, just make Ride Along's flaws much more glaring in comparison. Won't be in any hurry to watch the sequel.

• Aug 29, 2020

What did I think of Ride Along? Check out my review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7mytSjxN4j4cjyGBeiF9zi?si=_ADf5EvpQkitL4j5sly0qQ

• Aug 26, 2020

Ride Alog is a buddy cop that's more annoying than funny at times. I did laugh during this, but sometimes when I wasn't supposed to, sadly. This movie starts with an action scene that's absolutely hilarious, I don't think its ironic. The movie is really loud and unfunny up until the third act, where it gets better, in my opinion. As buddy cop movies go, they're supposed to make us laugh rahter than make us annoyed. Kevin Hart's cahracter is supposed to annoy Ice Cube's character, not the audience.