Robin Hood - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robin Hood Reviews

February 19, 2019
Don't listen to the critics. It's a pretty good movie. I enjoyed the story and action scenes. I made the mistake of listening to the "pro" critic hacks so I didn't see it at the theatres. I was even hesitant to watch it on DVD. After watching it, I don't get why the reviews are bad. Fake news I suppose.
½ February 19, 2019
The worst movie I have seen.
February 19, 2019
I Just did not like this version
February 19, 2019
I like it. Don't know what's all the fuss is about. It's pretty good to me.
February 18, 2019
This movie gives in to too many action movie cliches and doesn't really try anything new. Fleshed out characters and motivations are also in short supply. However, it's reasonably entertaining for most of it's run-time and Ben Mendelsohn is great as the Sheriff of Nottingham.
½ February 18, 2019
Cockney and Essex accents, added by Irish lilts by Marion and Will Scarlet, plus bad miscasting of the lead character make this a bit of a pony (cockney rhyming slang) movie.
February 18, 2019
One of the worst retelling of a classic character and beloved story hero. Had to go watch the 1938 depiction of Robin Hood to cleanse my eyes of this new version.
½ February 18, 2019
Additional example when American start to mess with history. Arabs normaly walking in the streets; hypermodern dress and totally insane "middle ages" reality to a story which is great, but destroyed by incopetence.
½ February 18, 2019
Maybe not the greatest film ever made, but I've never been able to turn down a good medieval over the top action movie, so i have no regrets.
½ February 17, 2019
A forgettable piece of trash and certainly one of the worst films of the year.
February 16, 2019
As a fangirl of Robin Hood, I enjoyed this movie! It has been a long wait for a Robin Hood manifestation that made me happy to be in the theater. The critics are obviously not Robin Hood fans :( They come with too many expectations.
February 14, 2019
Very good take on classic story, with added bond style, post industrial action film. Its refreshing that its not another overly milked super hero movie and not another "you killed my dog/friend so ill murder the world" movie.
Its not perfect, some of the acting is stale. The main villain makes the movie 100%. Will, is a shitty "voice of the people, but actually a bad guy" his role is written badly. However, the rest of the cast is good.
February 14, 2019
This movie was everything you want in a classic good vs evil movie. You have a likable hero who is sent off to war. The enemy of the people who must be killed. The Beautiful maiden who keeps the man going. AND fantastic action.

This movie is worth watching. This movie is worth a sequel. This movie was worth making an account on the website so I could say all of this. Seriously. This is a good movie, make more like this.
February 14, 2019
I absolutely loved this movie!! It is definitely the best version of Robin Hood in my opinion, with Disney's version right behind it! I can't wait to receive my copy when it releases!! I've already pre-ordered it!
February 13, 2019
I love Taron Egerton and the trailers looked so good. Too bad the movie was dogshit.
½ February 11, 2019
That was seriously terrible and a total waste of time, for me and for everone involved.
February 10, 2019
i hope robin hood vs avengers...LOL
½ February 10, 2019
It is by far the worst robin hood movie I have seen. Whilst I love most the cast, their name alone cannot save this.
Firstly the costumes... which century is this from ... And why the hell is there denim, plaid, and modern day thermals!!
Secondly the cockeny and Scottish accents .... it's Nottingham... right???
Lastly and it was difficult to just pick 3 out of all the bad points .... why was the priest in glasses? Why was there a railroad? How did those horses jump through a door? ...

I love trashy movies as much as the next human but no!
February 10, 2019
The worst remake ever made from Robin Hood, they tried to make a mix between Zorro, The count of Monte Cristo, and the worst part is the costumes, the environment everything is completely out of era. Dont waste your time even watching this
½ February 10, 2019
Very disappointed. Wardrobe and set was way too modern for the rest of the movie and theme.