Robots Reviews

• Mar 26, 2021

obi wan kenobe had the high ground in this movie and my legs got chopped off. The thicc robot was poggers.

• Mar 21, 2021

Blue Sky Studios put a lot of effort in this film.

Blue Sky Studios put a lot of effort in this film.

• Feb 26, 2021

Let's say, this movie is...........interesting. It has a good plot but I didn't really like the characters and the way it was executed. It was a bit of a weird movie just in all too.

• Feb 11, 2021

This has got to be the the funniest movie with robots I've ever seen

This has got to be the the funniest movie with robots I've ever seen

• Jan 09, 2021

It's not anything great or compelling. I do indeed like the commentary on the pros and cons of Capitalism, and the characters are very detailed, just as they are fun to watch. Still, the story itself could use some improvements.

• Dec 07, 2020

I absolutely loved this movie I like the story, animation, and characters Story: 10/10 Animation: 10/10 Characters: 10/10 Total: 10/10

• Oct 31, 2020

A lot of these animated movies don't age well with their original audiences, as a fresh viewer, I think Robots will appeal to younger people in particular, but it doesn't have high replay-value, and if you saw it as a kid, you'll probably drool on yourself if you try to watch it now that you're older But it isn't bad, at all

• Oct 16, 2020

i love this movie so much it is so nostalgic to me and i hate seeing it get bad reviews bc of one scene that the writers target audience was not supposed to get and give bored parents that are watching a bit of a giggle

• Aug 25, 2020

Even though it has some unpleasant jokes, Robots has fun characters, great visuals and a good pacing to make it an enjoyable movie. My Rating: 76/100

• Aug 11, 2020

This is by far the best movie ever made. Its amazingly animated, with a great story, likable characters, great messages, and amazing humor. This movie is basically my childhood in a nutshell, it has to be the most slept on movie ever created.