Rock of Ages Reviews

• Oct 01, 2019

Really stupid and embarrassing.

Really stupid and embarrassing.

• Sep 30, 2019

I like Tom Cruise, but this film is terrible - expected better.

I like Tom Cruise, but this film is terrible - expected better.

• Sep 27, 2019

I liked it, i don't see why people is complaining about.

I liked it, i don't see why people is complaining about.

• Sep 25, 2019

Rock and Roll lives forever! Its a musical for the ages

Rock and Roll lives forever! Its a musical for the ages

• Sep 23, 2019

Rock of Ages is pretty much what you would expect from a rock musical. There is lowbrow humour, a thin plot and cheese, however, we love 80s rock ballads, so we love this. Tom Cruise as Jaxx steals the show. It rocks!

• Jul 30, 2019

Loved Tom Cruise! Awesome movie 👍

Loved Tom Cruise! Awesome movie 👍

• Jun 15, 2019

I'm not a musical fan, nor a tom cruise fan but I love this movie!

I'm not a musical fan, nor a tom cruise fan but I love this movie!

• May 04, 2019

Paced like a three-wheeled Buick briskly trundling down a mountainside road, tonally offbeat, and excessively edited with significant debauchery. The characters have potential, but they suffer from cliched writing and a standardized plot. The glue that's barely holding it together is the music. All in all, it's good enough.

• Apr 21, 2019

I really enjoyed it

I really enjoyed it

• Mar 28, 2019

Very fun and entertaining.

Very fun and entertaining.