Rocketman Reviews

• 3h ago

A good musical. We need a sequel.

A good musical. We need a sequel.

• BSD
    4h ago

Could have done without the Broadway Musical format. Constant Drugs, Alcohol, Sex. Hollywoods big three, along with child abuse. I mean, whats not to like? Bohemian Rhapsody was way better.

• Ericka L
    4h ago

Rocketman was a different storytelling music film, unlike other tribute movies. It was like watching a musical in theaters. I would love to see it again!

• Jeff K
    5h ago

Guess I wasn’t expecting a musical and not generally a fan of them but it was good for what it was striving for. If you like musicals, thumbs up!!

• carsonk18
    5h ago

Taron Egerton deserves an Oscar for his role as Elton John. He played him so well and it was a well told story. I loved all the music and it even made me dance a little in my body. I recommend this movie it’s so good!!!

• Angie
    5h ago

We loved the entire bit!!! Everything was so well done, organized to be led by the music, and the talent was incredible!

• veva

Well done story? Music is great good acting

Well done story? Music is great good acting

• Sherri
    5h ago

Didn't like the whole way the story was told in "musical theatrics" which may be how he lived, but the story could have been told a little better. Too cheesy!

• Steve C
    5h ago

This is a contender for Best Picture. If you want a by the numbers bio-pic, then stay away. If you're up for a movie that celebrates the life--warts and all--of one of rock's greatest icons without sinking into melodrama, then go see Rocketman.

• Emanuel Salinas
    6h ago

he is so awesome! I loved watching familiar faces! so amazing!

he is so awesome! I loved watching familiar faces! so amazing!