RocknRolla Reviews

• Aug 10, 2019

Like the worst movie I've ever seen. Not worth to watch. Movie doesn't move it just stops. I don't recommend this movie to anyone

• Sep 18, 2018

I couldn't understand what they were saying. I had a problem with the language.

I couldn't understand what they were saying. I had a problem with the language.

• Aug 29, 2018

Perfect script, editing, soundtrack, Plot, characters & Actors. It Reminds me of Guy Ritchie's masterpiece "Snatch" (though obviously not at the same level). If you like British Crime Thrillers With some humor, fast talking accents, unforgettable Characters, & Intriguing Twists Then this Movie is for you. The fact that critics on here gave it an avg rating of 6/10 but it got a 71% User Like rating just goes to show you the type of people & the quality of today's "Critics". I Used to always look at Rotten Tomatoes back in the day for Reliable Reviews OF the quality of a film before I'd decide whether or not to go see IT, but based on the review of this film and the countless over films since then (I'm writing this in 2018) you can see that the DISCREPANCY between what "Critics" rate as "Fresh" & what audiences Like/Rate WEll is a huge gap. In my opinion it's an indication of our times & the PC culture we live in that's infested every corner of mainstream media including so called "Film Critics". It was already happening back in 2008 when this film was released and has Gone downHIll fast since then. Anyway, don't listen to the borinG PC "Critics" who can't recognize or are too afraid of supporting a good film when they see one. Highly recommend this film as one of Guy Ritchie's Best & a cult classic. P.s. Don't know if this will be posted in all caps but if so it was not my intention. Blame the RT site.

• Aug 06, 2018

Este film no te mostrara Una historia diferente ni mucho menos una mejora a cualquier cinta de acción sobre robos y Gansters,pero pese a ser tan básica logra momentos interesantes sin contar que su producción logra sobre salir por el promedio y nos regala momentos impecables, su sound track es muy interesante y sus actuaciones igual ,es disfruta ble pero no logra llegar mas aya .

• Jun 13, 2018

meh. had some good in it but i mostly didn't care for it. was excited by the great cast. but too typical and not entertaining enough (1 viewing)

• May 18, 2018

One of the mist under rated movies in the history of movies

One of the mist under rated movies in the history of movies

• Jan 30, 2018

Why does he need to reinvent anything? Guy Ritchie doing what Guy Ritchie does best. Gerad Butler, Idris Elba, Thandie Newton. Tom Wilkinson AND Tom Hardy in a gansgter movie!?!?!? This movie rules.

• Dec 16, 2017

Great fun. I really wish Ritchie would make The Real Rocknrolla. Pleas

Great fun. I really wish Ritchie would make The Real Rocknrolla. Pleas

• Nov 29, 2017

guy ritchie doing work

guy ritchie doing work

• Oct 09, 2017

Great line up of actors, terrific narration to allow the film to flow smoothly for the viewer. A fantastic film from start to finish.