The Sandlot Reviews

• Aug 05, 2019

Such a classic, funny movie.

Such a classic, funny movie.

• Missiles
    Jul 12, 2019

Great movie, we took our Allstar baseball team to see it and it was a lot of fun!!

• Katie
    Jul 12, 2019

Such a great movie! Well-written, directed, and acted (I mean, for a bunch of kids, I think they did a really good job).

• Amanda
    Jul 08, 2019

Even better than when I was a kid, truly a timeless movie!!

Even better than when I was a kid, truly a timeless movie!!

• Jazz
    Jul 08, 2019

For eh ver! a classic! So cool to see it on the big screen :D

For eh ver! a classic! So cool to see it on the big screen :D

• Jul 07, 2019

A classic. I watched it when I was young and loved it. My sons both love it now. A great slice of my childhood.

• Jul 03, 2019

All Time Classic coming-of-age baseball movie! I loved this movie when I saw it when I was 16 and it still holds up today. It's funny, touching and a whole lot of fun.

• Jun 26, 2019

This is easily in my top 3 favorite sports movies and might as well be listed in the top 5 baseball movies ever

• May 17, 2019

A Classic. My 7 year old watched this for the first time this evening and loved it. One of the few movies I have watched more than a handful of times and I still enjoy it..

• May 05, 2019

Hands down, favorite childhood movie, still is all these years later!

Hands down, favorite childhood movie, still is all these years later!