Sausage Party Reviews

• Jan 20, 2020

My gosh this movie was so trash. Can’t even believe they were allowed to make this movie it was so trash.

• Jan 19, 2020

I Hate This Movie Because I Hate Sex

I Hate This Movie Because I Hate Sex

• Jan 12, 2020

Guys don't watch this movie, because design characters are really horrible I mean foods not humans and you get nightmares for that. So I recommend to you don't watch this movie.

• Jan 10, 2020

this film is funny at times because it often overruns in the unnecessary and too pushed, I understand that the film is made on htis purpose, and as an idea is brilliant and its plot is original and done very well but there are some parts unnecessarily too exaggerated that fail to make you laugh

• Jan 06, 2020

As a child I may of thought this was funny, but when I was a kid Beavis and Butthead was funny. Comedy has progressed further than this today, or maybe I just matured. Regardless this movie was unfunny.

• Jan 01, 2020

Not even acid made this fun to watch

Not even acid made this fun to watch

• Dec 31, 2019

It's a awsome comedy of animation(and foods).

It's a awsome comedy of animation(and foods).

• Dec 30, 2019

This movie is simply hilarious with a perfect voice cast. The comedy isn't over the top and perfectly fits into the movie; despite the movie's reliance on childish potty humor, I was surprised at how genuinely entertaining the movie was. Everyone's voice acting was great in Sausage Party, but Nick Kroll as Douche and Edward Norton as Sammy Bagel Jr. were my favorite parts of the movie and were absolutely perfect. The food orgy and breaking the 4th wall towards the end of the movie were exactly what I expected out of this movie; I was just surprised at how long it took for it to get there. This movie made me laugh out loud for a majority of it and is definitely worth a watch if you don't mind the absurdity and silliness of it all.

• Dec 22, 2019

83% of critics thought this was a good movie?

83% of critics thought this was a good movie?

• Nov 10, 2019

es una película llena de analogías y un trasfondo mucho mas allá del morbo de ver comida teniendo sexo interracial jajaja en definitiva una excelente película de animación para adultos.