Saw 3D Reviews

• 1d ago

The acting is bad. The plot is missing. It's just a bunch of loosely connected gore scenes. There's even a scene that completely departed from the Saw look and there was no reason for it at all

• Jul 18, 2019

Lame. Finally its over.

Lame. Finally its over.

• Jul 16, 2019

the last 10 minutes are maybe the epicenter of the whole franchise and I was shocked and thrilled by it...but the rest of the movie is simply annoying and ripetitive. The 3D didn't help.

• Apr 17, 2019

"Saw 3D" is the only instalment I couldn't take seriously. One being the obvious fake, pink gore which adds hilarity rather than disgust. And the second being the story which had something going for it but the ending twist had me question the writing entirely, as the whole plot could've had a more important focus such as on the remaining Jigsaw killers. Oh and not to mention the bad acting. it spices up the awfulness of this movie.

• Mar 30, 2019

Dont understand why there is so much hate for this movie. I really enjoyed it, one of the best in the franchise!!

• Jan 07, 2019

This least effective entry exchanges cleverness for an incomprehensible plot full of annoying victims, terrible actors, ludicrous motivations/reveals, cheap effects, & amateurish lighting; more “generic slasher” than sincere follow-up.

• Nov 02, 2018

All this film had going for it was the cast and traps. Otherwise, it's the weakest of the series.

• Oct 18, 2018

Even the return of Cary Elwes cannot completely save this mess of a final chapter that's in more pieces than many of this films unfortunate victims.

• Oct 11, 2018

A drop back to no story and lots of gore.

A drop back to no story and lots of gore.

• Oct 06, 2018

My friend asked us to watch this movie because we were bored out of our minds. I loved Saw 1-3, but I never took interest in this movie because of the trash ratings and I stopped watching the Saw series after the fifth one because of the quality going into decline. But I watched it out of curiosity, and afterwards, I really took some time to ponder about my life choices. Best: The beginning of the movie was quite interesting, and I kind of appreciate the way it attempted to tie up some loose ends and make the story all circle back. Tobin Bell did a great job, but he was only in the movie for about five minutes... Bad: Two words. Pink blood. I'm sorry, but I never trust a movie who can't get the color of BLOOD correctly. The plot was really confusing, especially with the second storyline at the same time. There were some strong acting here and there, but most of all, the acting was just sloppy for the most part. And let's not forget the filming for this. WTF?: Can someone please explain to me why the hell is Chester Bennington in here? I love Linkin Park as much as the next guy, but it seemed to ridiculous and quite out-of-place in my part. (I never watched the trailer, so bear with me). Also, why attempt to hype up the movie featuring 3D? It probably would of had the same effect on me without it. Now I'm starting to feel bad for people in the past who actually paid $20-ish bucks to see it in 3D. Overall: Saw fan? Just get it over with and get on with the 8th one (which I haven't watched yet). First Saw movie? Stay away.