Say Anything... Reviews

• Jan 11, 2020

A very refreshing film

A very refreshing film

• Jan 09, 2020

Truly outrageous primary storyline. Post high school poor guy asks corrupt rich man's daughter to go to Europe with him.

• Jan 02, 2020

Not a great movie as its reputation would have me believe, this extremely overrated movie is almost a semi-decent romantic one at times, but by no means overall a good one and certainly not a great one. It's also badly dated. I've seen worse movies, but I've seen a million pictures that are better. It's only the beauty of the young Ione Skye that makes this worth watching for me, not any superb chemistry with her and John Cusack, not the acting, not some great dialogue... it's a mediocre movie overall, and the most famous scene has been shown and parodied so much it lost any meaning it might have had seeing it in its day (it's a very corny moment too). I like romantic movies sometimes, I just wish this one was much better.

• Dec 17, 2019

This film is horrible. I do not understand what people see in this film.

This film is horrible. I do not understand what people see in this film.

• Jul 31, 2019

"Say Anything" of 1989 is director/writer Cameron Crowe's debut feature film and it's warm hearted, intelligent, perceptive and insightful. A rare excellent film in the often mediocre genre of adolescent subject films.

• Jul 12, 2019

i really wanted to like this.. it has such great reviews and it looked like my type of film but it just wasnt, it's boring and it dragged on. some scenes just take too long to get the point and dialogue was also uninteresting for the most part. its not a terrible movie, but it wasnt something that could make me watch more than once. the love story is alright but the film does not deliver.

• Apr 21, 2019

Pretty good romantic comedy starring John cusack and some other random girl who was pretty entertaining. Tons of people have told me for years to watch this movie and I finally did it. And it's a pretty good movie. But the scene with the boom box was a little disappointing, I thought it would be a little more epic.

• Feb 19, 2019

A solid 80s teen movie. Probably would have enjoyed it more had I watched it when I was a kid but unfortunately, by now, I've seen just about every 80s teen movie so it didn't bring a lot new to the table.

• Jan 30, 2019

one of the greatest teen movies...

one of the greatest teen movies...

• Sep 06, 2018

Puntaje Original: 6.5 Un clásico del romance estadounidense ochentero.

Puntaje Original: 6.5 Un clásico del romance estadounidense ochentero.