Scary Movie 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 3 Reviews

October 31, 2018
If you thought the movies this film created a satire from
were as awful as I did, you will understand and appreciate this movie as much as I do. I've watched a couple of the Scary Movies a number of times and each time I do, I pick up on jokes I missed previously, making them classics in my home.
½ August 11, 2018
Scary Movie 3 es probablemente una historia llena de cliches aburridos que ya hemos visto en sus anteriores entregas pero inconscientemente esta es la entrega mas divertida y con chistes un poco mas pensado con los que es difícil resistirse a su sentido de humor , es la mejor lograda de esta saga.
½ July 18, 2018
A sad sad movie. The lack of the Wayans Brothers in this one is FELT. This movie's comedy falls flat for most of this movie. Charlie Sheen even dropped the ball on this one.
May 29, 2018
Turned it on because i like the first one and the second one was mediocre and turned it off a half an hour in cause IT WAS SO BORING!!!! and nothing happens,maybe someday over the summer i might watch the rest of it or just move onto 4 and 5
½ April 15, 2018
I'm still quite fond of the first Scary Movie. It's a guilty pleasure comedy that was purely juvenile and ridiculous. Then I watched Scary Movie 2. It sucked. It had too many references, jokes that dragged on too long, and was just too unfocused for its own good. After that mess, I wasn't expecting much from Scary Movie 3. It starts off quite rocky with a parody of 8 Mile that goes on for way too long (It comprises a good chunk of the first 20 minutes of this film). Thankfully, Scary Movie 3 rebounded from that messy start. One immediate improvement over the second film was that it was a more focused parody, primarily targeting Signs and The Ring, and for the most part, it lampoons these films quite well. It's still stupid and juvenile as can be ("She broke her wiener?"), but it hearkened back to the enjoyment I had for the first film. The jokes are mostly successful (The uncut version is the one I watched), the acting is terrific (Particularly Anna Faris and Charlie Sheen), and for the most part it is a well written parody. It's purely a guilty pleasure, but I can see myself watching it more as the years go by.
½ December 24, 2017
I never saw the first 02 & for this one, had to keep the throw over my head. It's so scary, I hardly laughed at the supposedly funny parts.
November 26, 2017
While it can't touch the original film, Scary Movie greatly improves on the second film, and it's secretly a comedy classic (shhh...don't tell anyone). Most of the acting is good, with Charlie Sheen standing out as a comedic take on Mel Gibson in Signs. Most of the jokes work, especially when "the dogs are acting strange."
October 8, 2017
A good sequel but starts to make the series worse. Scary Movie 2 was better than this.
September 3, 2017
Better than the second. Hilarious parodies. Overall very LOL.
jamrcla
July 23, 2017
Good ish comedy, Loved Charlie Sheen in it but the rest is nothing new and just using a different movie to take the piss out of and it soon gets boring and repetitive.
May 5, 2017
Arguably the funniest and scariest entry in the horror-lampooning franchise, Scary Movie 3 offers another round of irreverent pokes at horror films while retaining the spine-tingling chill of the central subject it's satirizing -- but not without leaving plenty of room for more uproarious belly laughs.
May 1, 2017
Actually pretty funny a good Halloween movie. You can enjoy this movie if you let yourself enjoy it and don't try to be a critic
½ April 1, 2017
3.5/5. Hilarious and one of the only parody movies actually worth watching.
March 30, 2017
This is right about where I gave up on parodies in general but watching it again at its 74 minute running time isn't terrible. George Carlin, Charlie Sheen, Leslie Nielsen, Kevin Hart, Jenny and Pam together, and Ari Gold all appear.
March 21, 2017
Man, I found this film to be quite funny. I was worried that the PG-13 rating and the absence of the Wayans family would make the film bad. Luckily for me, everything went better than expected. There's always humorous moments and the film succeeds at tweaking the noses of Signs, The Ring and The Matrix. Anna Faris once again shines in the role of Cindy Campbell and Leslie Nielsen is enjoyable as the President. Wish Regina Hall had more screen time in this film though :(. However, the film gets 4 stars rather than 5 because it still suffers from some inconsistency. Thankfully, the comedy outnumbers the inconsistency making for a fun film that manages to appeal to a wider demographic without stripping the film off of that which made the first two such enjoyable films from the Wayans family. Thanks, David Zucker.
½ February 3, 2017
Maybe not as raunchy or juvenile as the last two films, but Scary Movie 3 often forgets to be funny. Anna Faris remains as attractive as ever, but even she can't save the movie from its painfully obvious slapstick and pointless celebrity cameos.
January 15, 2017
Downhill from the first onwards each one worst than the one before. Some funny moments but I think to find this hilarious you need to be smoking what Shorty smokes.
January 14, 2017
Nah It Wasn't As good As The First two But This WAs Only OKAY It's Pretty Much not the Worst I GUESS but You Get It!
January 14, 2017
There are moments, usually thanks to Neilson's bumbling Bush impersonation, but this is just a continuation of mediocrity. It's a Zucker|Zucker comedy without the charm or, you know...jokes?
December 31, 2016
It doesn't have what it takes