Scary Movie 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 3 Reviews

September 3, 2017
Better than the second. Hilarious parodies. Overall very LOL.
jamrcla
July 23, 2017
Good ish comedy, Loved Charlie Sheen in it but the rest is nothing new and just using a different movie to take the piss out of and it soon gets boring and repetitive.
May 5, 2017
Arguably the funniest and scariest entry in the horror-lampooning franchise, Scary Movie 3 offers another round of irreverent pokes at horror films while retaining the spine-tingling chill of the central subject it's satirizing -- but not without leaving plenty of room for more uproarious belly laughs.
May 1, 2017
Actually pretty funny a good Halloween movie. You can enjoy this movie if you let yourself enjoy it and don't try to be a critic
½ April 1, 2017
3.5/5. Hilarious and one of the only parody movies actually worth watching.
March 30, 2017
This is right about where I gave up on parodies in general but watching it again at its 74 minute running time isn't terrible. George Carlin, Charlie Sheen, Leslie Nielsen, Kevin Hart, Jenny and Pam together, and Ari Gold all appear.
March 21, 2017
Man, I found this film to be quite funny. I was worried that the PG-13 rating and the absence of the Wayans family would make the film bad. Luckily for me, everything went better than expected. There's always humorous moments and the film succeeds at tweaking the noses of Signs, The Ring and The Matrix. Anna Faris once again shines in the role of Cindy Campbell and Leslie Nielsen is enjoyable as the President. Wish Regina Hall had more screen time in this film though :(. However, the film gets 4 stars rather than 5 because it still suffers from some inconsistency. Thankfully, the comedy outnumbers the inconsistency making for a fun film that manages to appeal to a wider demographic without stripping the film off of that which made the first two such enjoyable films from the Wayans family. Thanks, David Zucker.
½ February 3, 2017
Maybe not as raunchy or juvenile as the last two films, but Scary Movie 3 often forgets to be funny. Anna Faris remains as attractive as ever, but even she can't save the movie from its painfully obvious slapstick and pointless celebrity cameos.
January 15, 2017
Downhill from the first onwards each one worst than the one before. Some funny moments but I think to find this hilarious you need to be smoking what Shorty smokes.
January 14, 2017
Nah It Wasn't As good As The First two But This WAs Only OKAY It's Pretty Much not the Worst I GUESS but You Get It!
January 14, 2017
There are moments, usually thanks to Neilson's bumbling Bush impersonation, but this is just a continuation of mediocrity. It's a Zucker|Zucker comedy without the charm or, you know...jokes?
December 31, 2016
It doesn't have what it takes
½ December 29, 2016
That wasn't so good... I am so disappointed. It just goes into too much ridiculousness.
Ce n'était pas si bon que ça... Je suis tellement déçue. Ce film était beaucoup trop dans le ridicule.
½ December 28, 2016
Very funny. It's the oddball out of the bunch. Still very good, if not, the best.
October 20, 2016
Sometimes I don't think I should be trusted alone. The amount of guffawing I did during this movie is upsetting and can only speak to some sort of mental instability. Despite some cultural tone-deafness (child molester and gay jokes) and downright unfunny bits (matrix parody, 8 Mile stuff), this super silly spoof, with its unbelievable cast & mile-a-minute jokes, hits more than it misses (Nielsen as president, Signs send-ups).
October 10, 2016
I died laughing it might be really dumb but it's so funny
½ October 1, 2016
Unfunny horrible garbage.
½ September 1, 2016
It has R-rated humor than PG-13 rated humor, but this one is better than 1 and 2.
½ August 17, 2016
"Scary Movie 3" is achingly funny. Hilarious dialogues, classic gags, a brilliant cast and very good pacing. The jokes per minute ratio is pretty damn high and there are no let-downs. Very solid fun. This is the definitive "Scary Movie".
July 26, 2016
After how negatively received the second film was, no one really thought the Wayan brothers would continue the Scary Movie series, and it seemed like that was right, only to find out that they handed down the rights to David Zucker (director of Airplane!) to direct the third film. And because of how great Airplane! was, this film turned out to be a little bit more enjoyable than the first two films. David Zucker, overall, is really good at directing films that have the genre of comedy too. This film takes a shot at making fun of "The Ring" from 2002 and surprisingly, "8 Mile" from 2001, which is a straight up drama film. Maybe because they didn't stick straight to horror, this film is my favorite out of the entire series. With extremely crude humor that's used basically every minute but that's actually funny, this film turns out to be pretty enjoyable.