Scary Movie 3 Reviews

• Apr 15, 2019

I dont really know what movies were here exept cabin in the woods at the begingng

• Jan 22, 2019

Itâ(TM)s comedic funny and a perfect parody.

Itâ(TM)s comedic funny and a perfect parody.

• Nov 20, 2018

Scary Movie 3 is stupid with a capital S, but that plus some great slap stick, gags, and jokes makes this the most surprisingly funny film in the series.

• Oct 28, 2018

Another dumb cringe scary movie that's just a cringe carnival starring Anna Ferris. Why do people watch these movies and why are their so many sequels. This is the third one and I heard that theirs more. I'm done with these type of movies. This movie is not even funny like the original . At least this movie is way better than the second movie.

• Oct 28, 2018

The slightest improvement over the second one, but that still not saying much.

The slightest improvement over the second one, but that still not saying much.

• Aug 10, 2018

Scary Movie 3 es probablemente una historia llena de cliches aburridos que ya hemos visto en sus anteriores entregas pero inconscientemente esta es la entrega mas divertida y con chistes un poco mas pensado con los que es difícil resistirse a su sentido de humor , es la mejor lograda de esta saga.

• Jul 18, 2018

A sad sad movie. The lack of the Wayans Brothers in this one is FELT. This movie's comedy falls flat for most of this movie. Charlie Sheen even dropped the ball on this one.

• May 29, 2018

Turned it on because i like the first one and the second one was mediocre and turned it off a half an hour in cause IT WAS SO BORING!!!! and nothing happens,maybe someday over the summer i might watch the rest of it or just move onto 4 and 5

• Apr 15, 2018

I'm still quite fond of the first Scary Movie. It's a guilty pleasure comedy that was purely juvenile and ridiculous. Then I watched Scary Movie 2. It sucked. It had too many references, jokes that dragged on too long, and was just too unfocused for its own good. After that mess, I wasn't expecting much from Scary Movie 3. It starts off quite rocky with a parody of 8 Mile that goes on for way too long (It comprises a good chunk of the first 20 minutes of this film). Thankfully, Scary Movie 3 rebounded from that messy start. One immediate improvement over the second film was that it was a more focused parody, primarily targeting Signs and The Ring, and for the most part, it lampoons these films quite well. It's still stupid and juvenile as can be ("She broke her wiener?"), but it hearkened back to the enjoyment I had for the first film. The jokes are mostly successful (The uncut version is the one I watched), the acting is terrific (Particularly Anna Faris and Charlie Sheen), and for the most part it is a well written parody. It's purely a guilty pleasure, but I can see myself watching it more as the years go by.

• Feb 04, 2018

still a funny movie that holds up.

still a funny movie that holds up.