Scary Movie 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Scary Movie 3 Reviews

November 14, 2016
Arguably the funniest and scariest entry in the horror-lampooning franchise, Scary Movie 3 retains the spine-tingling chill of the central subject it's satirizing -- but not without leaving plenty of room for more uproarious belly laughs.
October 20, 2016
Sometimes I don't think I should be trusted alone. The amount of guffawing I did during this movie is upsetting and can only speak to some sort of mental instability. Despite some cultural tone-deafness (child molester and gay jokes) and downright unfunny bits (matrix parody, 8 Mile stuff), this super silly spoof, with its unbelievable cast & mile-a-minute jokes, hits more than it misses (Nielsen as president, Signs send-ups).
October 10, 2016
I died laughing it might be really dumb but it's so funny
½ October 1, 2016
Unfunny horrible garbage.
½ September 1, 2016
It has R-rated humor than PG-13 rated humor, but this one is better than 1 and 2.
½ August 17, 2016
"Scary Movie 3" is achingly funny. Hilarious dialogues, classic gags, a brilliant cast and very good pacing. The jokes per minute ratio is pretty damn high and there are no let-downs. Very solid fun. This is the definitive "Scary Movie".
jamrcla
July 28, 2016
Good ish comedy, Loved Charlie Sheen in it but the rest is nothing new and just using a different movie to take the piss out of soon gets boring and repetitive.
July 26, 2016
After how negatively received the second film was, no one really thought the Wayan brothers would continue the Scary Movie series, and it seemed like that was right, only to find out that they handed down the rights to David Zucker (director of Airplane!) to direct the third film. And because of how great Airplane! was, this film turned out to be a little bit more enjoyable than the first two films. David Zucker, overall, is really good at directing films that have the genre of comedy too. This film takes a shot at making fun of "The Ring" from 2002 and surprisingly, "8 Mile" from 2001, which is a straight up drama film. Maybe because they didn't stick straight to horror, this film is my favorite out of the entire series. With extremely crude humor that's used basically every minute but that's actually funny, this film turns out to be pretty enjoyable.
July 20, 2016
Not as good as it's predecessors but a decent and funny enough time-waster.
May 19, 2016
Executives to the writers: "Swing away."
½ April 3, 2016
Don't see this movie it stinks. Scary movie 2 is a better movie and that was awful.
March 30, 2016
Not terrible but not amazing.
½ February 26, 2016
That wasn't that good, it just goes into too much ridiculousness.
February 7, 2016
This is a cool movie
Yeh
½ January 18, 2016
Pretty stoopid but mildly entertaining.
January 4, 2016
This is the best in the series. BUT ALL I CAK SAY IS LOOOL­???
January 1, 2016
Found myself really enjoying this 3rd installment. It is not overly gross, and get's way more laughs than its predecessors.
October 31, 2015
Fischer declared this "The best movie ever!" and it was met with uproarious laughter. Aside from a few scenes which were grossly inappropriate it was pretty funny and fairly tame and occasionally gave them a few age appropriate scares. Some Halloween fun. They laughed and screamed so loud I was glad it was Saturday night because otherwise I would have been afraid we were waking up the neighbors. ­???­???­???­???
October 26, 2015
Not a great parody film, not even the best in its series, but still an enjoyable experience that manages to entertain and get a few laughs, even if just from the stupidity behind the humor.
½ October 6, 2015
I laughed a couple more times at Scary Movie 3 than I did at Scary Movie 2 (which I hated). So, I suppose that counts as a sort of improvement.