Screwed Reviews

• Mar 17, 2017

Ok but didnt really understand the story.

Ok but didnt really understand the story.

• Oct 06, 2014

Man inexplicably stays in horrible job for too long.

Man inexplicably stays in horrible job for too long.

• Dec 03, 2013

Film carcéral côté matons. Pas mal.

Film carcéral côté matons. Pas mal.

• Mar 26, 2013

I like all the actors in this film so I expected something great. But it was a slight disapointment to be honest. 2hours of an old fahioned jail with a guard who keeps sniffin drugs basically. The book is loads better I would recomend that instead

• Feb 12, 2013

a top film showing how twisted it is in the bin good movie understand or rather overstand this!!!

• Jan 16, 2013

Alright movie based on a real person that shows how working in a prison can really drive people insane!

• Jan 13, 2013

Decent but felt there was still a lot of unanswered questions at the end

Decent but felt there was still a lot of unanswered questions at the end

• Dec 22, 2012

Not bad at all but the running time was a little long. D'arcy was excellant as he was playing against type. Id like to see more from Travis as he is an interesting director.

• Dec 10, 2012

Showed a lot of promise but..soon lost interest and got bored..

Showed a lot of promise but..soon lost interest and got bored..

• Dec 01, 2012

A decent performance from D'Arcy in the lead and Harper as usual is the balls but sadly we have seen it all before. Serious set of charlies on Kate MaGowan.