See You Up There (Au revoir là-haut) Reviews

• Apr 08, 2019

Just... GO WATCH IT!!!

Just... GO WATCH IT!!!

• Jan 25, 2019

As interesting visually as in the depth of the story (great description of the postwar environment), their characters catch us. Great work.

• Dec 23, 2018

Very vibrant colours used ina a very mindfull way. fun

Very vibrant colours used ina a very mindfull way. fun

• Nov 27, 2018

"See You Up There" is one of those works that find a good balance between reality and fantasy. In a word: "novelesque". No need to say that makes perfect sense, as the film is an adaptation of the novel The Great Swindle. On a persona note, from "The Mask" to "Frank", films with masks in it seldom disappoint me!

• Oct 30, 2018

Such a work of art., I am still reeling. The first half hour is tough going, gruesome and vividly drawn in the trenches of WWI. Dupontel puts you right there. Then something magical evolves out of unspeakable tragedy. The cinematography, the artistic features, the masks are transformative. This is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

• Aug 12, 2018

Blown away. I have not watch anything like this in a long time. I did nor read the novel so I cannot tell if it is faithful or better. The picture is magnificent supporting an incredible story that steers emotions in every possible direction. Love meets hatred, fear meets courage, war and peace. It is the hvuman comedy in all its drama.

• Jul 20, 2018

Stunning. From the horrors of the trenches to the decadence of post WWI Paris, this film pulls out all the stops. Part abstract/surreal, it has real villains, truly sympathetic characters, and the most amazing art work I've seen in a while...

• May 24, 2018

Surprising, visually stunning and very well acted.

Surprising, visually stunning and very well acted.

• Apr 01, 2018

Tragic and funny at the same time, a great film to watch and ponder.

Tragic and funny at the same time, a great film to watch and ponder.

• Mar 19, 2018

Awesome - see it and love it !!

Awesome - see it and love it !!