Seven (Se7en) Reviews

• Jul 12, 2019

Chilling and absolutely haunting!

Chilling and absolutely haunting!

• Jul 02, 2019

Film tout à fait Fincher-esque, avec une atmosphère trash qui rappelle Fight Club. Le jeu des acteurs est correct. Morgan Freeman reste dans le rôle de la figure paternaliste qu'il interprète souvent. Brad Pitt, même si je le trouvais peu crédible pendant la première partie du film, finis en beauté dans la scène finale. Le build-up menant au dénouement est très bien réalisé; bon effet de suspens. Point positif: une fin qui étonne, surtout pour un film policier.

• Jun 23, 2019

Interesting film. Debatable if the film stood the test of time but very interesting.

• Jun 23, 2019

Unbelievable dialogue, unrelenting grimness, unending rain, and uninspired detective work make this movie uninteresting.

• Jun 12, 2019

I loved this movie! Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey together? Are you kidding me?! What's Not to like? Oh...Gwen. Granted, it was a really dark film, but the suspense was so palpable, you could feel what the characters were feeling. I watch this movie anytime I get a chance!

• May 19, 2019

The strong part of the movie is the suspense and the cruelty of the crimes. Some actors like Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Spacey makes this movie something mandatory to watch is you like cinema.

• May 18, 2019

When it comes to being a private investigator, it would seem that being in danger is only a part of the job. Following a serial killer adds more danger than just to themselves. As Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt slowly get to know each other, they come closer and closer to finding the killer that relates his murders to the Seven Sins of the Bible. Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt have polar personalities, where Freeman is a calm, orderly senior and Brad Pitt is, of course, the hot heated rookie that rushes into situations head on. For most of the movie, the conflict is between these two trying to acknowledge one another while still trying to find the murderer. Everything seems to come into peaceful synergy once they come close to capturing the enemy, the only problem is that the killer has managed to get too close to one of them. After almost killing one of them, the killer gains an interest in him and begins to unravel his emotional state. As the two have the murderer in cuffs, in the middle of the desert, he manages to get a package delivered to them. With this package, everything that was built up and sustained till now completely falls apart and the situation falls into the killer's hands. This movie really reminds me of the fragile instability of our emotions. Even as we work to overlook our natural tendencies, it will always be a part of us. This world requires us to hide our evil away and work with others only using our cooperative traits. When push comes to shove, we cannot help but unleash the primal emotions we have, even if it risks self-destruction.

• May 16, 2019

A good (not great, but good) thriller. The acting is solid, the premise is somewhat original, and the ending is disturbing, in the good, "horror movie" sense of the word. Many elements in the story are very hit or miss, such as the executions the killer performs, ranging from creative and chilling (lust) to boring (gluttony).

• May 16, 2019

Hauntingly well-executed, Seven is one of the most engaging thrillers in cinema. Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt bring Somerset and Mills to life and Fincher nails the aesthetic and brings the precision necessary to make Seven truly spectacular.

• May 11, 2019

Really Thrilling ! Amazing Thriller Film!

Really Thrilling ! Amazing Thriller Film!