Seven (Se7en) Reviews

• May 21, 2020

Kevin spacey was amazing on this one, he really conviced us. Freeman was great as well, loved the idea of too old for this sh..t Pitt in the end gave us such an emotional performance tht you could really feel it. Fincher best work.

• May 19, 2020

Dark, Gross and crude. Se7en is entertaining and really draws you in. With maybe a career best performance from Brad Pitt. Se7en is a great watch.

• May 17, 2020

Fincher at its best. The directing is everything in a movie that should be exemplary in the art of show and don't tell. Filled with charming performances and gritty visuals.

• May 16, 2020

One of the best suspense mysteries of the 90s. This is Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman at their best. The movie will have you guessing until the end. This is still a great movie to watch to this day. Is a must own.

• May 12, 2020

A brutal, grimm and shocking crime thriller with terrific performances, gruesome visuals and a haunting finale that will leave audiences discussing it for a long time.

• May 06, 2020

this is a really good psychological thriller. Freeman's interpretation at the highest levels and the plot is nothing short of exciting

• Apr 29, 2020

I love this movie so much and this concept is amazing and David Fincher executes it so well I don't think any other director could have done such a good job at this movie besides him. This is such a real movie and the characters feel real and it feels like it can happen. This movie has an amazing cast like Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, Gwyneth Paltrow just amazing, and this film maybe has my favorite structure of any movie and the ending is just amazing and it is one of my favorite endings and the showcase of emotion by Brad Pitt is just amazing and one of my favorite scenes of all time. I love the poster and it works so well after you watch it and you will understand after you watch it just wanted to point that out. This is a character study if you think about it and Brad Pitt you can sympathize with him what he does at the end or I can at least sympathize with him with what he does at the end. This movie is one of the greats that still holds up and will get better than it already is with time. This movie has a ton of tension in the third act in the final scenes and it is so good. The acting in this movie is amazing and the showcase of emotion in the final scenes by Brad Pitt is just amazing and he steals the whole show with Morgan Freeman in each scene they steal each scene they are in. The script and dialogue are amazing it feels so real just like Insomnia. The score in this movie is haunting and it sets the tone for the whole movie an unsettling nature. The cinematography is amazing, I love the shot placement it just looks amazing and the color correction looks amazing and the editing in the final scenes is amazing and the whole movie has amazing editing. I love the chase scene in this movie and it is one of the best chase scenes in film and it is one of my favorites, I'm glad they don't use a shakey cam and go behind Brad the whole time. Overall I absolutely love this movie and would recommend it to anyone. πŸ’―%

• Apr 29, 2020

Seven (stylized as SE7EN) is a 1995 American crime thriller film directed by David Fincher 🍿 Those last 10 mins... Seven deadly sins. Seven ways to die. It's very good! πŸ˜€ I'd recommend it πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Apr 29, 2020

Great movie, great story with a good plot, definitely one of the best movies.

Great movie, great story with a good plot, definitely one of the best movies.

• Apr 28, 2020