Shark Tale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shark Tale Reviews

½ June 20, 2017
It would have been good if these characters were likeable...
½ June 15, 2017
hilariously awesome, funny and unique jokes, puns, and references.
June 9, 2017
Good Parts: The Humor

Bad Parts: Everything Else!
June 6, 2017
Shark Tale is cliche, but still loads of fun.
May 21, 2017
My son absolutely LOVES this movie!! I've seen it countless times & I don't mind at all :)
April 8, 2017
Shark Tale is a fun tale and an enjoyable watch.
April 3, 2017
More like Shark Shit!
½ March 20, 2017
Not the best thing I watched as a kid.
March 20, 2017
Big cast, big let down. Guess they were expecting this to be like Finding Nemo, but lacks the charm and the quality. Maybe if they were to focus on the story rather than the voice talents...
March 10, 2017
One of if not the best movies of all time this movie shaped my life style. It has impelling story love-able characters rich plot. The way Dream works can show racial discrimination in the non-difference of sharks and fish is amazing. 10/10
February 23, 2017
Not the worst film, but a great one
February 22, 2017
A Funny Animal Adventure.
January 29, 2017
Love this movie. I was always impressed with how they made the fish look like the actors who portrayed them.
½ January 29, 2017
WILL SMITH AS A FISH IS SCARY!!!
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 31, 2016
Pre teen type movie, or yung kids.
December 30, 2016
funny animation with will smith
½ December 21, 2016
The excessive pop culture references are extremely desperate, the character designs look very off, and the main character himself is a pretty big douchebag. Hands down DreamWorks' worst animated film.
½ December 21, 2016
Dumb stupid DreamWorks animated movie starring will Smith. This movie, this movie at this one point trys to be all sad but then something has to make a joke to make it all good and happy for the kids but just follow pixar, their all depressing but happy later and that works. To me will Smith is the only highlight in the film and maybe the setting of the ocean and that it feels like an actual human town. Now for the downs the animation seems to lack and it's bad, toy story had better animation and it came out long time ago. The jokes in this movie are bad, they are just flat out bad like the references they make are not funny their just embarrassing themselves.
December 18, 2016