Shark Tale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shark Tale Reviews

August 16, 2017
OMG I LOVE THIS FILM. Had it's kids moments and it had some gritty moments. Either way, I loved it. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars.
August 14, 2017
Shark Tale is a movie that has aged terribly. It's not funny and has a flawed story. I do not recommend this.
½ August 7, 2017
I saw this movie years after it's release, and when I did, I was pretty disappointing with it. First problem most of the characters are ugly and I can easily distinguish the celebrities playing them and I always forget who the characters are and only see actor playing them. Second, the movie seems incredibly un-creative, I mean you can make a live action movie with humans with the same story and you couldn't tell the difference, why have it with animated fish. This just feels like something created based on marketing surveys and no one ever had an original idea for this movie. In short, this is the worst Dream-works movie.
August 2, 2017
An OK movie, with some jokes and funny moments for adults, but is specially for the kids that will like Oscar and the rest of the characters.

|6,4 out of 10|
July 27, 2017
AMAZING THE BEST SHIT GOT DAMN I LOVED IT
½ June 20, 2017
It would have been good if these characters were likeable...
½ June 15, 2017
hilariously awesome, funny and unique jokes, puns, and references.
June 9, 2017
Good Parts: The Humor

Bad Parts: Everything Else!
June 6, 2017
Shark Tale is cliche, but still loads of fun.
May 21, 2017
My son absolutely LOVES this movie!! I've seen it countless times & I don't mind at all :)
April 8, 2017
Shark Tale is a fun tale and an enjoyable watch.
April 3, 2017
More like Shark Shit!
½ March 20, 2017
Not the best thing I watched as a kid.
March 20, 2017
Big cast, big let down. Guess they were expecting this to be like Finding Nemo, but lacks the charm and the quality. Maybe if they were to focus on the story rather than the voice talents...
March 10, 2017
One of if not the best movies of all time this movie shaped my life style. It has impelling story love-able characters rich plot. The way Dream works can show racial discrimination in the non-difference of sharks and fish is amazing. 10/10
February 23, 2017
Not the worst film, but a great one
February 22, 2017
A Funny Animal Adventure.
January 29, 2017
Love this movie. I was always impressed with how they made the fish look like the actors who portrayed them.
½ January 29, 2017
WILL SMITH AS A FISH IS SCARY!!!
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch