Shark Tale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shark Tale Reviews

May 21, 2017
My son absolutely LOVES this movie!! I've seen it countless times & I don't mind at all :)
April 8, 2017
Shark Tale is a fun tale and an enjoyable watch.
April 3, 2017
More like Shark Shit!
½ March 20, 2017
Not the best thing I watched as a kid.
March 20, 2017
Big cast, big let down. Guess they were expecting this to be like Finding Nemo, but lacks the charm and the quality. Maybe if they were to focus on the story rather than the voice talents...
March 10, 2017
One of if not the best movies of all time this movie shaped my life style. It has impelling story love-able characters rich plot. The way Dream works can show racial discrimination in the non-difference of sharks and fish is amazing. 10/10
March 5, 2017
Good Parts: The Humor

Bad Parts: Everything Else!
February 23, 2017
Not the worst film, but a great one
February 22, 2017
A Funny Animal Adventure.
January 29, 2017
Love this movie. I was always impressed with how they made the fish look like the actors who portrayed them.
½ January 29, 2017
WILL SMITH AS A FISH IS SCARY!!!
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 31, 2016
Pre teen type movie, or yung kids.
December 30, 2016
funny animation with will smith
½ December 21, 2016
The excessive pop culture references are extremely desperate, the character designs look very off, and the main character himself is a pretty big douchebag. Hands down DreamWorks' worst animated film.
½ December 21, 2016
Dumb stupid DreamWorks animated movie starring will Smith. This movie, this movie at this one point trys to be all sad but then something has to make a joke to make it all good and happy for the kids but just follow pixar, their all depressing but happy later and that works. To me will Smith is the only highlight in the film and maybe the setting of the ocean and that it feels like an actual human town. Now for the downs the animation seems to lack and it's bad, toy story had better animation and it came out long time ago. The jokes in this movie are bad, they are just flat out bad like the references they make are not funny their just embarrassing themselves.
December 18, 2016
Funny my childhood movie
November 7, 2016
Thought this was funny movie With some amusing characters.
October 20, 2016
Definitely not for the Rock and metal crowds, since it's jam packed with rap and hip hop references. Why does Oscar make me furious every time he's on screen!? I loved Will Smith in the good old days of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He was priceless in that series. Here sadly, he was just out of his element! I feel really sorry for him playing this role. The appearance of his character is one of the worst designs I have ever seen in an animated feature, I mean, DAMN! It's disgusting! What's making it worse? He's even more of a moron than Homer Simpson! He's also a jerk, selfish, and makes you ask, why are we supposed to route for this thing? Is it even a wonder why this movie is so dated?And this film had seven directors? SEVEN FRIGGEN DIRECTORS!!? Are you serious!? Yeah, I say that this was a huge waste of potential!
½ September 25, 2016
Shark Tales is not a very good movie at all I only like the graphics a little bit and the plot is just mediocre and the character designs are simply bad like fish being like a human and then anthropomorphic and they design it completely bad. They should be just fish like the real fish with no legs just like in finding nemo. Shark Tale gets 3/10 and its one of the worst movies ever.