Shaun the Sheep Movie Reviews

• Oct 22, 2019

Very clever and sweet.

Very clever and sweet.

• Sep 28, 2019

I keep watching this over and over again and still find it funny lol. im an adult though lol

• Sep 06, 2019

Aardman are just the masters of creating impossible-to-hat films, even if they are a tad uninspired.

• Jul 29, 2019

Very funny although no actual words, storyline very clear.

Very funny although no actual words, storyline very clear.

• Jul 10, 2019

Amazing..When i was a bit younger i watched this show with my grand pa and it was amzing so this movie made me feel happy and feel like a stupid toddler again =)

• Jul 07, 2019

Fascino tipico di Aardman, risate senza pretese, ottima animazione stop-motion. Non potevo chiedere nulla di meglio. Magari una storia un po' più concentrata e che non vada da tutte le parti.

• Jul 02, 2019

Shaun the sheep the movie, is one of the Best animated stop-motion movies that make you laugh and enjoyable

• Jun 12, 2019

Shaun the Sheep manages to entertain anyone who likes a laugh, young or old. Aardman is back to its best visually with this mischievous, inventive and fun film. Endearing to all. This is shear entertainment!

• Jun 02, 2019

Surprisingly good and entertaining

Surprisingly good and entertaining

• May 06, 2019

Me gustan mucho este tipo de peliculas, pero esta no sà (C) por quà (C) me aburrió muchísimo