Shoot 'Em Up Reviews

• Aug 24, 2019

Don't waste your time..

Don't waste your time..

• Aug 17, 2019

A great popcorn movie. Insane, Loud, Stupid, Fun ..

A great popcorn movie. Insane, Loud, Stupid, Fun ..

• Aug 01, 2019

Shoot Em Up has no story or character development. Just dumb action. But sometimes that is just what a brother needs.

• Jul 19, 2019

Absolute pure insanity from start to finish.

Absolute pure insanity from start to finish.

• May 19, 2019

It's a bit of a weird one. Ok to watch though.

It's a bit of a weird one. Ok to watch though.

• Nov 19, 2018

Soo ridiculous, soo over-the-top and soo damn fun! It's zany, looney toons action, with tons of blood and humor. It's tongue is planted firmly in its cheek.

• Sep 15, 2018

I love a good knowingly dumb cliche ridden gun movie... and I don't love this. Don't bother.

• Aug 05, 2018

This was honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen.

This was honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen.

• Jan 20, 2018

Way way way better than expected!! Ridiculous action scenes, but in a good way. Very entertaining and well worth the watch!!! Grade A-

• Dec 06, 2017