Shrek 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek 2 Reviews

June 9, 2017
A great sequel and fantastic addition to the series.
June 1, 2017
Not quite as original or witty as the first, Shrek 2 still manages many laughs and a decent plot.
May 12, 2017
Rare scenario where the sequel outdoes the original.
May 5, 2017
Shrek 2 is one of my all time favorite comedies, period. In my opinion, this is a animation marvel, a true classic. Everything about this film is wonderful, It has jokes all over the film while also keeping a very good story. It has great animation, the characters are very likable with a very believable romance between Shrek and Fiona, it has great heart, great atmosphere, great humor, its just great. I can watch this movie a million times and never get tired of it. Go and watch it!
½ May 4, 2017
A little dumber than the first Shrek, but it's a funny and entertaining sequel with a spark of magic. (First viewing - Summer 2004 in theaters)
May 2, 2017
Shrek was a silly movie I like the fairy godmother she was a bit funny, I still like the shriek for ever after
April 20, 2017
one of the best sequels ever adds a lot to the mythos
March 31, 2017
I'm truly amazed at how fantastically this film has been structured and laid out! It was simply amazing. All of the constant suspense, witty humour & the unbelievable depth of emotions just made this film even more desirable!
Of course, on top of the top-notch animations by Andrew Adamson & Joe Stillman, brilliant directing by Conrad Vernon & an Excellent distribution by DreamWorks Animation Studios.
All of which together make a great movie!
March 20, 2017
The intelligence of the first film has been toned down, yet it still offers an amusing portrayal of the 'meet the parents' scenario.
March 11, 2017
Best Film In The Franchise. Great animation,cast,story,songs,& characters old and new. This is definitely my favorite Dreamworks movie.
February 25, 2017
shrek dada i give you 5 stars
February 23, 2017
Every night when I was a child I'd watch Shrek 2 with my family. My uncle would always take me out the back afterwards and just ravage my sweet 5 year old body, ahhhh good times. 6/20
½ February 23, 2017
Shrek 2 (2004) C-93m. ?? 1/2 D: Andrew Adamson, Kelly Asbury, Conrad Vernon. Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Julie Andrews, Antonio Banderas, John Cleese. Unnecessary, so-so sequel to fresher, funnier 2001 megahit. Fairy Godmother does everything in her power to split up the couple of Shrek and the princess so her son, Prince Charming, can claim Fiona as his bride. Good animation gives way to unexceptional script. Still not bad . . . if you can excuse the horrible music. Followed by two more sequels.
February 12, 2017
Even better than the first Shrek, perfect castig with stars like; Jennifer Saunders, John Cleese and Julie Andrews. 10/10 watching right now.
February 11, 2017
Despite not being as fresh as the original, the next part of the non-stereotypical fairy tale romance sees Shrek and Fiona embark on married life and meeting her parents! Managing to not only uphold the comedy from the last film, the film also introduces new and hilarious characters which already fit into the beautiful world Dreamworks has created.
½ January 23, 2017
Great sequel, a lot of fun and more comedy, just as good as the first (I like this and shrek at the same rating
January 22, 2017
great music great jokes great theme about love and marriage. better than the original and funnier.
½ January 10, 2017
Not nearly as good as the original.
January 5, 2017
Hey I'm shriek where's donkay
December 8, 2016
Vou contra a maré. Não gosto da forma que a anarquia do original é diluída dando lugar a uma quase comédia romântica neste aqui. Apenas ok.