Shrek 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek 2 Reviews

March 20, 2017
The intelligence of the first film has been toned down, yet it still offers an amusing portrayal of the 'meet the parents' scenario.
March 11, 2017
Best Film In The Franchise. Great animation,cast,story,songs,& characters old and new. This is definitely my favorite Dreamworks movie.
February 25, 2017
shrek dada i give you 5 stars
February 23, 2017
Every night when I was a child I'd watch Shrek 2 with my family. My uncle would always take me out the back afterwards and just ravage my sweet 5 year old body, ahhhh good times. 6/20
½ February 23, 2017
Shrek 2 (2004) C-93m. ?? 1/2 D: Andrew Adamson, Kelly Asbury, Conrad Vernon. Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Julie Andrews, Antonio Banderas, John Cleese. Unnecessary, so-so sequel to fresher, funnier 2001 megahit. Fairy Godmother does everything in her power to split up the couple of Shrek and the princess so her son, Prince Charming, can claim Fiona as his bride. Good animation gives way to unexceptional script. Still not bad . . . if you can excuse the horrible music. Followed by two more sequels.
February 12, 2017
Even better than the first Shrek, perfect castig with stars like; Jennifer Saunders, John Cleese and Julie Andrews. 10/10 watching right now.
February 11, 2017
Despite not being as fresh as the original, the next part of the non-stereotypical fairy tale romance sees Shrek and Fiona embark on married life and meeting her parents! Managing to not only uphold the comedy from the last film, the film also introduces new and hilarious characters which already fit into the beautiful world Dreamworks has created.
½ January 23, 2017
Great sequel, a lot of fun and more comedy, just as good as the first (I like this and shrek at the same rating
January 22, 2017
great music great jokes great theme about love and marriage. better than the original and funnier.
½ January 10, 2017
Not nearly as good as the original.
January 5, 2017
Hey I'm shriek where's donkay
December 8, 2016
Vou contra a maré. Não gosto da forma que a anarquia do original é diluída dando lugar a uma quase comédia romântica neste aqui. Apenas ok.
November 21, 2016
Better than the original.
November 18, 2016
Shrek 2 improves upon the first movie with crisper animation and some sly pop-culture gags.
½ November 12, 2016
It may not be as good as the original, but it still has the laughs and characters that made the first one a classic and makes it a close second in the franchise.
October 8, 2016
Pretty much just improves on everything the first one offered. Better story, better jokes, same lovable characters.
October 6, 2016
SHREK 2 IS AWESOMELY COOL
SHREK 2 IS JUST AWESOMMER < THE 1ST ONE
THE GAME FAR FAR AWAY IDOL IS SO COOL
October 5, 2016
Entertaining accross the board.
½ September 25, 2016