Shrek 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek 2 Reviews

December 8, 2016
Vou contra a maré. Não gosto da forma que a anarquia do original é diluída dando lugar a uma quase comédia romântica neste aqui. Apenas ok.
November 21, 2016
Better than the original.
November 18, 2016
Shrek 2 improves upon the first movie with crisper animation and some sly pop-culture gags.
½ November 12, 2016
It may not be as good as the original, but it still has the laughs and characters that made the first one a classic and makes it a close second in the franchise.
October 8, 2016
Pretty much just improves on everything the first one offered. Better story, better jokes, same lovable characters.
October 6, 2016
SHREK 2 IS AWESOMELY COOL
SHREK 2 IS JUST AWESOMMER < THE 1ST ONE
THE GAME FAR FAR AWAY IDOL IS SO COOL
October 5, 2016
Entertaining accross the board.
½ September 25, 2016
it is funny and great
September 18, 2016
BEST SHREK EVER! :)
I'm Not Joking!
August 26, 2016
Thank you Shrek for becoming a franchise that continues to amuse and impress me by giving me more comedy than any other animated feature would give me, while also throwing in some heartfelt moments in which I actually cared for.
August 19, 2016
Best Shrek Movie yet!
jamrcla
August 17, 2016
Good sequel very funny and a nice simple story that's been done before but not as funny or clever as this, Fun for all the family, Not as good as the first but still great.
August 16, 2016
Felt mostly girly, but it's a sequel that surpasses the original, none the less!
August 16, 2016
Best Film In The Franchise. Great animation,cast,story,songs,& characters old and new.
August 13, 2016
Funny, brilliantly animated (for a 2004 film) and sometimes a bit dramatic as well, Shrek 2 successfully manages to live up to its Oscar-winning predecessor in more ways than one (including the introduction of Puss in Boots, voiced by Antonio Banderas).
½ August 2, 2016
While it may not possess quite the originality that made the first one such a classic, it does what very few sequels can do successfully - including animated ones - and that is still remain entertaining, witty and at the very least fun for the whole family.
Verdict: A
½ July 29, 2016
One of the best sequels out there. This film is unbelievably funny.
½ July 27, 2016
People think this movie isn't as good as the first one. Why?! Shrek 2 is a LOT funnier, a LOT more adventurous, a LOT more creative, and just a way bigger and superior film.
July 25, 2016
This is the best Shrek film and also one of the best Dream works animation of all time. Glad I watched it! I'm very Proud about what happened, puss in boots and the beginning. There Was A Lot Of Funny Moments and that it is not all kiddish.
Puss in Boots is one of my most favourite characters in the movie.

Score: 9.5/10