Shrek 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shrek 2 Reviews

August 14, 2017
Just as good the first Shrek movie, it is a funny and witty experience for almost everyone.
August 13, 2017
Very funny to this day my family and I will watch this
½ August 12, 2017
OH please I don't even neeed to tell you. Just watch it for yourself and you'll be laughing in the first 10 min. and you'll no doubt watch the rest. A beautiful addition of Antanio Bonderas as puss in boots.
August 4, 2017
An amazing exemple of a sequel that is even better than its predecessor.
It's one of my personal favourite movies ever, with an awesome vocal cast behind it, amazing animation, great additions to the characters like the funny Puss-in-Boots (Antonio Banderas) or one of the best antagonits ever, Fairy Godmother (Jennifer Saunders). It's comedy gold and the climax with the song ''I need a Hero'' is one of the most intense sequences in animation! Another must-see!

|It's a 9,6 out of 10|
August 2, 2017
A delightful and expanded fairy tale cast is a welcome addition to Shrek 2 and proves itself a fun sequel.
July 18, 2017
I wanted to enjoy more of the wonderful world of Shrek but the characters are not doing it for me in this one. The ending completely lost me too.
July 15, 2017
Not as good as the first or the third it none the less has some good moments throughout including the introduction of Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots.
July 12, 2017
shrek 2 is an awesome,relaxing,cool movie i'd even say it's better than the first movie heck i'd even say it's the best movie out of all the shrek movies
July 8, 2017
One of the better sequels.
June 9, 2017
A great sequel and fantastic addition to the series.
June 1, 2017
Not quite as original or witty as the first, Shrek 2 still manages many laughs and a decent plot.
May 12, 2017
Rare scenario where the sequel outdoes the original.
May 5, 2017
Shrek 2 is one of my all time favorite comedies, period. In my opinion, this is a animation marvel, a true classic. Everything about this film is wonderful, It has jokes all over the film while also keeping a very good story. It has great animation, the characters are very likable with a very believable romance between Shrek and Fiona, it has great heart, great atmosphere, great humor, its just great. I can watch this movie a million times and never get tired of it. Go and watch it!
½ May 4, 2017
A little dumber than the first Shrek, but it's a funny and entertaining sequel with a spark of magic. (First viewing - Summer 2004 in theaters)
May 2, 2017
Shrek was a silly movie I like the fairy godmother she was a bit funny, I still like the shriek for ever after
April 20, 2017
one of the best sequels ever adds a lot to the mythos
March 31, 2017
I'm truly amazed at how fantastically this film has been structured and laid out! It was simply amazing. All of the constant suspense, witty humour & the unbelievable depth of emotions just made this film even more desirable!
Of course, on top of the top-notch animations by Andrew Adamson & Joe Stillman, brilliant directing by Conrad Vernon & an Excellent distribution by DreamWorks Animation Studios.
All of which together make a great movie!
March 20, 2017
The intelligence of the first film has been toned down, yet it still offers an amusing portrayal of the 'meet the parents' scenario.
March 11, 2017
Best Film In The Franchise. Great animation,cast,story,songs,& characters old and new. This is definitely my favorite Dreamworks movie.
February 25, 2017