Singin' in the Rain Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

From the first second to the last applause, you are going to enjoy this masterpiece.

• Sep 03, 2019

Not a big fan of musicals but there are always exceptions and this is one of them. A film made to put a smile on your face and genuinely amusing. I do think that a few of the dance scenes go on too long which is the only reason I don't rank this higher but it is an overall feel good film.

• Aug 17, 2019

Great songs but the plot is threadbare.

Great songs but the plot is threadbare.

• AMPIAM
    Aug 12, 2019

This movie has impeccable singing, dancing, acting, script. It's fun to see how the transitions to sound movies might have been. The romance is developed nicely, and gently, but the comedic moments are so much fun. I've always loved this movie, as has my mom and kids. They were hooked as soon as they saw "Make Them Laugh". The songs are memorable, the timing and interplay between all the characters are flawless. Quite a variety of dancing. AND SEEING this ON THE BIG SCREEN (well, not quite as big as the originals...) as it was first intended is downright inspiring. Wish I had been able to see it more than once.

• L H
    Aug 09, 2019

What an awesome musical! It was so amazing on the big screen! The dancing is superb and the costuming crisp and tailored. Everyone does an amazing job of energetic dancing and acting. Well worth seeing again and again.

• Jul 15, 2019

The magic of Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds,& Donald O'Connor in this movie is unmatchable. Donald O'Connor's "Make 'em Laugh" has been cracking me up for over 30 years.

• Jun 29, 2019

My favorite movie of all time!

My favorite movie of all time!

• Jun 16, 2019

So far the best musical film ever. I can't get any words to describe how beautiful this movie is. Only thing I regret now is that I didn't watch this movie sooner.

• Jun 07, 2019

One of the greatest movies of all time. See it as soon as you can and you won't regret it

• May 27, 2019