Sinister 2 Reviews

• Jan 01, 2021

The movie was honestly really boring and really painful to watch don't waste your money wait till Netflix I don't know what that crap was about bored watching it

• Dec 23, 2020

I really don't understand the hate on this. I actually really liked the idea of highlighting the children's experience while being corrupted by Bagul. The first was certainly scarier but I think the sequel made sense and the angle was different to the first. Acting was quite poor though and I wasn't a fan of the ending but, I was truly disturbed by the children that had been taken by Bagul and the lengths their ghosts went to, to warp the minds of other children.

• Dec 06, 2020

I hate this stupid piece of stupid crap with a red hot passion. There was literally no point to this stupid movie other than money but it still flopped because people are smart enough to not watch this stupid, garbage movie

• Nov 16, 2020

Questo è chiaramente un disastro totale sotto ogni punto di vista. Si percepisce un lontano desiderio nell'offrire qualcosa di coerente con il primo successo, ma il risultato proposto al pubblico è quasi al limite dell'imbarazzo. Alcuni dialoghi sono agghiaccianti, così come i personaggi caricaturati e una tecnica registica insipida. Difficilmente si poteva fare di peggio.

• Nov 15, 2020

James Ransone's return as Deputy So & So provides some much-needed levity to Sinister 2 as the rest of the film is just a boring and poorly-acted rehashing of the original film.

• Oct 31, 2020

How has Blumhouse been considered some premiere horror film production company? They've produced way more stinkers than the average studio. Out of all their movies, for all their efforts, they've been responsible for a total of about 4 good movies. This is no different. Another forgettable, generic, mindless movie that has no real substance and nothing of value to add to the genre. Another profit machine based on this idea that Americans will sit through anything as long as they don't have to be alone with their family, their own thoughts and their own devices. Just because Americans are typically miserable doesn't mean you should be pulled into wasting 90 minutes on garbage like this. Learn a language or learn to play an instrument. Clearly mindless content like this is turning American minds to Jell-o.

• Sep 29, 2020

I think the movie was awsome

I think the movie was awsome

• Sep 24, 2020

Deputy from the first film stops a family from killing each other under the instruction of some creepy ghost kids because they now live in the house belonging to the writer from the first film.

• Sep 05, 2020

Ok now I know this is a very unpopular opinion but I actually liked this movie if you can't tell by my star rating. I don't know why people are hating on this movie. Maybe it's because the first movie and this are so different. The first movie is a slow burn monster is in the last 2 seconds of the movie so we don't care but for this movie the monster is in it from the very beginning and that's what I like from this. This is a you could say normal horror movie that makes for a good movie night or Halloween horror night. It has more scares and everything that you and you're friends want in a horror movie but also with some good characters. Most of them suck but the 2 in particular aka the deputy from the first movie and the main girl cause duh. I liked that the kid has to complete the task cause if he doesn't he turns into dust and the other kids can't come back for the sequel. But it's Hollywood so of course they'll make a sequel unless this movie bombed horribly at the box office and I don't know so who knows. Another weird thing is at the beginning it says it's a Netflix original movie. Now I know that Netflix is trying to get into the horror game like with creep and Geralds game but man if they make a third movie, I'm all in. In the end this is a good horror movie to watch with friends or your significant other on movie night.

• Jul 28, 2020

Mediocre film definitely worse than the first. Not really scary.

Mediocre film definitely worse than the first. Not really scary.