Six Days, Seven Nights - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Six Days, Seven Nights Reviews

February 28, 2017
An ok movie with not great chemistry.
January 8, 2017
I seen it once, but don't remember
½ September 29, 2016
The sparking chemistry between Harrison Ford and Anne Heche is enjoyable enough to overcome Six Days, Seven Nights' inevitable predictability.
½ September 3, 2016
A better movie than given credit for. Adventure, pirates and Harrison Ford! Where is bad in that? I found it engaging. (First and only full viewing - In my mid-twenties)
July 24, 2016
Jotenkuten siedettävää hömppää varustettuna tähtinäyttelijöillä. ?????? (Suom. 6 päivää 7 yötä)
June 20, 2016
This is actually one of my favorite romantic comedies. I'm surprised that more people don't like it as I feel it is a vastly underrated and overlooked movie.

Ford and Heche have great chemistry together, and some of those scenes between them have such wonderful, smart banter (such as the hospital scene). The cinematography is beautiful and Randy Edelman provides a fantastic score.

I think the threat of the pirates is well done and adds the right mix of action/thrills to the movie. My only beef is that voice over that was tacked on at the end credits. It seems like a phony studio decision bit made by some executive.
December 4, 2015
Ivan Reitman dirige esta comédia romântica bem-humorado. Quinn Harris e Robin são opostos, Harris vivido por Harrison Ford é um cara abandonado, descontraído que não quer complicações em sua vida, Robin interpretada por Anne Heche é editora de uma grande revista de New York, opinativo e teimosa. Juntos, eles enfrentam a difícil tarefa de sobreviver a um acidente aéreo em uma ilha desconhecida, a sobrevivência é agravada pelo aparecimento de alguns piratas assassinos. Ford está perfeitamente moldado como o tipo de homem que alguém iria querer em torno de uma situação de perigo. Heche mostra muita coragem e brilho como uma mulher cuja vida é alterada por suas aventuras como um náufrago. O roteiro de Michael Browning mistura humor de forma simples e criativa criando um filme com alto teor distrativo.
½ November 13, 2015
One of my favourite films!
August 17, 2015
This is a movie I can watch over and over and over. Anne Heche and Harrison Ford are funny, sexy and just perfect in their parts.
½ August 12, 2015
Pretty corny and stupid! Angelica stripping in front of David was kinda hot though!
½ May 23, 2015
This film is better than the 36% score currently showing. There are not enough romance-comedy-action films and this one is a good edition to the genre.. Ford & Heche did a great job. Schwimmer & Obradors left to worry whether their love interests were alive were a hoot. And Janney played the perfect "Eve Arden" role -- anybody remember her? This is one of my guilty pleasure movies.
½ May 18, 2015
Ford and Heche make this a watchable one time viewing bit of Hollywood pulp.
May 14, 2015
Not bad for chick flick....better than the tomato meter score..Heche is a cute dyke ð~?
April 11, 2015
Harrison Ford and Anne Hehe are great in this comedy, unlike what others have said. Some of the jokes are slapstick and some are within the nature of the movie.
One of my favorite lines is where he's telling Heche (after the crash) what a great pilot he is.
Angrily, she says, "Hah! I've flown with you twice and you've crashed half the time!"
Why anyone would call this a bad movie, I don't know.
½ March 25, 2015
Another one of my favorite Harrison Ford films
½ March 5, 2015
If Ford wasn't in it, I would've never watched it.
½ January 22, 2015
hilarious comedy for independant couples
½ January 13, 2015
Harrison Ford is entertaining. The Hawaii locations are gorgeous. But the rest of the film (the romantic banter, the action scenes, anything with David Schwimmer) is tepid at best. And why the hell are there scenes with pirates?
January 9, 2015