Sleeping with Other People Reviews

• Jul 05, 2019

Fun, light movie. Cute story.

Fun, light movie. Cute story.

• Jul 01, 2019

Relevant, emotionally alive, hilarious

Relevant, emotionally alive, hilarious

• Mar 19, 2019

Beautiful. The most accurate representation of love I’ve ever see.

Beautiful. The most accurate representation of love I’ve ever see.

• Feb 26, 2019

Formulaic, yet still fairly entertaining thanks to good chemistry and comedic timing by Brie and Sudeikis

• Jan 09, 2019

Uh.....2 minutes, just to find out that two actors in their thirties or forties meet in a campus, which where one of them lives, and finds out they are both virgins...........yeah, right.

• Dec 25, 2018

It's an entertaining rom-com film with two engaging leads, however the script feels unpleasant and little romantic by moments.

• Nov 26, 2018

Sleeping with Other people is one of those hidden gems. If you get caught up in what it should be you'll miss out on what is, and that is a take on modern relationships also on a type of freindship we all long for. Thats way I give it 5 stars.

• Oct 20, 2018

I watched this movie closely a couple times now, as there are parts that are absolutely hilareous, and with funny dirty humor. I've come to realize it's a comedy (and a bit of education) about sex addiction more than anything else, but disguised as a Rom Com. That's why it breaks the mold and is a Sundance movie, rather than some blockbuster (and has a fairly low rating here, to all the people expecting a Rom Com. The sex addiction component is not only spot-on accurate, but fascinating all at the same time and this is one of the best movies out there about it, in a positive way. For example the two main characters have trouble staying faithful, but you like them. If you want something that's better, smarter, and funnier than 90% of Rom Coms, and tells some stories on something as fascinating as sex addiction, this is your flick.

• Sep 02, 2018

I wish I could have liked this movie more. It tries too hard in some respects. And while I appreciate the characters trying to resolve their personal character flaws, in some ways they aren't the victims and therefore not really solid protagonists. Just an okay movie with just okay chemistry between the main characters.

• Aug 10, 2018

Relatively witty dialogue, good cast with some chemistry. Started off strong but fell into a lackluster and unoriginal storyline. Watchable for a girl's night in on Netflix. Nothing spectacular.