Snowden Reviews

• 6d ago

It is too safe, very different from the subject matter, however, it is still interesting to see a Hollywood approach of this story, with solid performances (especially from Joseph Gordon-Levitt). But for more information about the hauntings truths about this case, go see Citizenfour, please.

• 6d ago

Be ashamed who is not aware of the true story and who has never even seen this movie.

• Mar 11, 2020

This is a story that needed to be told, probably Snowden personal life is not as interesting as the courage it took him to did what he did. Excellent performance from JGL

• Feb 12, 2020

please hindi dub this movie

please hindi dub this movie

• Crocus
    Feb 09, 2020

The situation shown in this movie is tremendous. Especially as it is a real story. Google, Facebook, Telegram always asks us to accept the privacy policy updates and continues giving our data to third parties. Thanks, guys. Only Utopia p2p seems to give the real online anonymity, but I'm not sure in it anymore. It looks like we're sold to govs. On the one hand it's good as crimes can be found, but on the other hand why should I share my data with anyone?

• Jan 31, 2020

It is noteworthy that the film is based on a true story. Regardless of whether you agree with the main character or not, you are impressed by the strength of his spirit and determination. And I also thought, if the hero was able to steal the information of special services, then almost anyone can use the information of ordinary users? This thought terrifies me! It's good that applications of the latest generation appeared, like Utopia for example, which are completely anonymized and decentralized.

• Jan 28, 2020

Although some directors (especially the most extravagant) should learn something from Stone's steady hand in crafting a biopic, the all thing could have been more intriguing

• Jan 14, 2020

Great movie about a true hero.

Great movie about a true hero.

• Sep 28, 2019

Snowden does a fantastic job of showcasing its lead actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt and his counterpart Shailene Woodley in career best performances. Oliver Stone shoots the film a glimpse into what Edward Snowden's perception of the truth is in exposing the secrets of the NSA. Well done. I highly recommend this film.

• Aug 20, 2019

Great tension building and performances, but the pacing seems uneven at times.

Great tension building and performances, but the pacing seems uneven at times.