Spider-Man 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

There is a lot that the first didn't perfectly wrap up, but this one does. It is not as good as the first, but it is still very great. I felt like the storyline of him losing his powers was a bit forced. But that's about it. It is a beautiful classic and worth your time to check out.

• May 25, 2020

In my opinion this is the best of the trilogy ✌🍅

In my opinion this is the best of the trilogy ✌🍅

• May 25, 2020

Esta película es un icono del género de super-heroes , insuperable... Sam Raimi hizo un excelente trabajo. Tiene acción , drama y comedia bien equilibrados , sus efectos especiales son geniales y envejecieron bien , su banda sonora es estupenda. El Spider-Man de Tom Holland jamás estara a la altura de el Spider-Man original de Tobey Maguire.

• May 22, 2020

The Best Movie Spider man !!

The Best Movie Spider man !!

• May 09, 2020

In my opinion, 2004's "Spider-Man 2" does many of the same things 2002's "Spider-Man" does, and that's a good thing. It's just as corny, campy, and sometimes delightfully awkward as the first. But where this movie really stands out from the others in this trilogy is the villain – Dr. Octopus, played flawlessly by Alfred Molina, is probably the best-played villain in the entire trilogy. The special effects are better – especially during the legendary, unforgettable, and touching train scene. Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, and James Franco once again bring their best into this movie. Just like the first and even the third, this one is very much worth your time.

• May 08, 2020

One of the greatest superhero movies ever made. Near perfection.

One of the greatest superhero movies ever made. Near perfection.

• May 07, 2020

This could the best Spider-man live action movie to date. Sam Raimi's Spider-man world isn't perfect compared to the source material but he manages to give us one of the best comic movies. Alfred Molina could be the most accurate comic villain out there. Rosemary Harris is brilliant as Aunt May and it shines throughout this film. I still will never be 100% on board with Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst as Spider-man and Mary Jane but their chemistry works well in this one. This movie is the reason why Maguire is the second best Spider-man.

• May 05, 2020

Best Spider-Man movie of all time

Best Spider-Man movie of all time

• May 05, 2020

Indeed one of the best sequels ever made. The fight scenes, acting, drama and scenarios are a work of art. Alfred Molina is a perfect Dr Octopus: cunning, smart, and sympathetic. He is perfect for the role.

• May 04, 2020

I really like this film, in my opinion the best "Spider-Man" movie from Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy. This one is very interesting, it focuses on Spider-Man/Peter Parker slowly starting to lose his spider powers and its villain. Tobey Maguire did a great job as Peter Parker, same with James Franco as Harry Osbron and other actors/actresses. You're getting a very good action scenes from this one like the train scene or the bank robbery. I love how Peter stopped being Spidey in the middle of the movie, then realises he is a hero that New York needs. This film is better than the original. Not sayin' Spider-Man (2002) is bad but this one is just so much better. If you are a fan of Spider-Man and if you also liked Spider-Man (2002) and Spider-Man 3 (2007), you will surely like this one