Star Trek: First Contact Reviews

• Aug 26, 2020

This is my favorite film of all time. I've seen this film so many times and I love this film. The action, the acting and the story in this film was great. This is definitely a great "Star Trek" film. This will always be my favorite "Star Trek" film and my favorite movie of all time.

• Aug 18, 2020

This is TNG in one of its best forms. And the borg!!!!

This is TNG in one of its best forms. And the borg!!!!

• Aug 08, 2020

Wow!Its an Awesome Masterpiece!Both time-travel films of This series is uniquely Amazing,the story was brilliant and music was phenomenal,the whole movie the Borg's conquering is terrifying and the past situations were Fun specially the Deana's drunk thing and others reacting to there past hero it was incredible!the Captain's Past with Borg and the meeting with Data and Borg's leader at end was awesome,the action scenes were amazing visually the whole movie is stunning and the ending it was mind-blowing specially the Alien ship scene the Vulcan connection it was wonderfully satisfying End!Overall its an awesome sequel to next gen and its a Masterpiece!

• Aug 06, 2020

Now this is more like it this sci fi drama is my favourite movie in the franchise and I highly recommended it.

• Jul 08, 2020

After this I decided it would be my last contact with the series until the reboot.

• Jun 05, 2020

This is my favorite film of all time. I've seen this film so many times and I love this film. The action, the acting and the story in this film was great. This is definitely a great "Star Trek" film and it will always be my favorite "Star Trek" film.

• May 29, 2020

Far and above all other Next Generation film efforts. The most frightening of all Federation enemies, the Borg, are back. What ensues is a gripping story line in which history itself lies in the balance.

• May 16, 2020

Fans may tell you The Wrath of Khan is the best out of all the movies and that is fine. To me this is Star Trek at its best and not only the best Star Trek movie but one of the best sci fi movies. If you love Next Generation then this one is a must see.

• Apr 07, 2020

Great movie and well executed

Great movie and well executed

• Mar 27, 2020

For me this was the last GOOD Trek Movie before J.J.A. took over the franchise, the next two were afterthoughts in comparison to me. Also the best original score from the great Jerry Goldsmith after the one for TMP. Cromwell was the best pick for Cochrane and he crushed it too. Everyone did well in this entry