Starsky & Hutch Reviews

• Mar 07, 2020

Another hilarious Ben Stiller/Owen Wilson movie

Another hilarious Ben Stiller/Owen Wilson movie

• Feb 25, 2020

classic Stiller and Wilson pairing. fun time.

classic Stiller and Wilson pairing. fun time.

• Feb 03, 2020

This was an okay film but I did not felt the comedy sometimes. Wilson and Stiller have good chemistry but Snoop Dog stole the show on every scene that he was in. Overall I take this remake as a solid movie made, not one of the best tho. So for that I give " Starsky & Hutch " a D-.

• Jan 12, 2020

The only part I really loved was the little kid that threw knives.

The only part I really loved was the little kid that threw knives.

• Jan 01, 2020

Unveiled pattern and origin for the revival catalogue gets figured out when hopping in the ride of a 70s show being adapted into film like the selective certain few from its shared channel lineups, to find it well-casted for humorous sake but immaturely stuck to the standard protocol of a buddy cop comedy. (B)

• Dec 07, 2019

Welp, I enjoyed it. Eat me.

Welp, I enjoyed it. Eat me.

• Sep 22, 2019

Does anyone really go back to watch this movie? It is dull, boring, and bad.

Does anyone really go back to watch this movie? It is dull, boring, and bad.

• Sep 08, 2019

Brilliant satire with two talented leads.

Brilliant satire with two talented leads.

• Aug 08, 2019

There are things that work well for this movie. As a mashup and exploitation of all tings 70s Strarsky and Hutch gets most things right. It looks like it was made then, and although the film is a homage, it takes enough jabs at the times to make it noticeable. The buddy cop genre relies heavily on the chemistry between the two leads (something which killed the Kevin Smith film Cop Out), but both Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson have a great chemistry and they're equally at home in the funny or the dramatic sequences. Other members of the frat pack- Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn round up the cast and play great characters which add to the overall funny factor of this movie. Add to this there is a list of cameos that are funny, and unexpected. If you like homages, don't mind a remake or reimagination and need some good clean humor in the film Starsky and Hutch is the film you could go for.

• Jul 13, 2019

Stereotypical perverted boys and objectified women. Nothing to see here folks. Weak story and not even funny.