Still Mine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Still Mine Reviews

September 23, 2016
This film is an endearing study of a husband's love for his ailing wife. Cromwell is stubborn and lovable all at once -- a fantastic performance by Stretch Cunningham
June 5, 2016
fine adult drama along t5he lines of 'Away from her"
April 9, 2016
Touching love story.
August 30, 2015
Good acting. Poorly paced. Plot could have benefited from a deeper look into the family..
August 15, 2015
How hard do we think I'm going to cry during this?
August 12, 2015
I watched this movie today and I highly recommend it. I had intended to watch it as I did some wire wrapping. Not only did this capture my attention but I flubbed my project. hehe Leaving it in my Prime watch list in case I want to watch it again. <3
½ July 31, 2015
I am speechless to describe this movie, this is a true story about middle-aged couple who are fighting against local authorities in their area of countryside. the picture is not perfect but its kind of movie everyone would enjoy watching.
very touching and heart-warming.
July 28, 2015
Sweet, beautifully acted, heart lifting.
July 25, 2015
I found this movie to be thoroughly enjoyable. It drew me in from the very first scene and I was never bored with the films pace. the characters were sweet and relatable, and the performances are spot on. The bureaucratic nonsense that this man endured is something that everyone can relate to.
July 22, 2015
Still Mine reminded me so much of my grandparents. Absolutely amazing movie.
July 19, 2015
Just a touching film about growing old with grace. Stunning performance by James Cromwell with good support from Genevieve Bujold.
June 21, 2015
Wow, didn't know anything about this movie. Very powerful, emotional, movie. Good acting. Highly recommend this film.
June 14, 2015
A fine but simple film that isn't meant to make us sad (it well might) but instead represents the indomitable spirit of mankind. It also represents the untold story of so many (including my own family's).
June 2, 2015
Excellent! Cromwell and Bujold are perfect and the director really captures the writers true feeling of each and every moment. I loved this movie very much.
April 25, 2015
2015-04-24 beyond excellent
April 4, 2015
This is an exquisite film of the highest caliber. Genevieve Bujold is outstanding as is James Comwell. If you're growing older, please check this film out. Rewarding.
April 1, 2015
Based on a true story, this is a slice of life in the life of an elderly couple. James Cromwell is mesmerizing in his performance. Not to be missed.
February 11, 2015
Nice story that has the feel of a Hallmark channel movie except for the terrific performances of the leads(Cromwell in particular).
½ February 4, 2015
James Cromwell is amazing in this. It's got a sort of southern gothic feel to it. Craig Morrison is adamantly defending his right to do what he wishes with the land that has belonged to him for decades. He's not quite willing to part with his dignity as he enters the final stages of his life, much to the chagrin of the powers that be.
January 18, 2015
Wooooow! This one will break your heart in the kindest possible way. Many of you will likely see shades of your parents or grandparents, which makes it all the more endearing, and heartbreaking. The ending is NOT sad, I promise. Highly recommend. (On Netflix now.)