Still Smokin' Reviews

• May 13, 2017

Semi fun outing from the masters of drug comedy. Not as fun as their previous movies

• Nov 01, 2015

I did enjoy Up in Smoke a lot more than I thought I would and, as part of a 2 disc DVD presumed that this was a direct sequel. Perhaps I'm wrong but it seems I've seen a decent debut followed by a wilting goodbye film. This started out with potential as a story seemed to be the intention but soon turned into a sketch movie and then a live stand-up show of fairly weak comedy on an Amsterdam stage. A very disappointing end to what could have been another decent comedy.

• Feb 24, 2015

This one has Cheech and Chong going overseas as celebrities just to be mistaken for other celebrities. There are some pretty funny parts, but it's hard to make up for the rest of the film and certainly too hard to recapture their great early work. This one is more boring and predictable as if they are trying too hard by this time.

• Sep 11, 2014

Absolutely groundbreaking. Possibly the best film of all time.

Absolutely groundbreaking. Possibly the best film of all time.

• Jun 30, 2014

Pretty good movie. Funny, great performances and bits from its leads.

Pretty good movie. Funny, great performances and bits from its leads.

• Jan 30, 2014

its so funny make me laugh so much

its so funny make me laugh so much

• May 03, 2013

• Dec 27, 2012

This film was kinda hasy. I mean that it was funny but it's not a type of film to remember what happens. but during the time that i saw it..It was funny.

• Sep 20, 2012