Storm Surfers 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Storm Surfers 3D Reviews

August 20, 2013
Great movie. 3D technology and cinematography is stunning. Would definetly recommend. Cant wait til it comes out on dvd
September 13, 2015
Without doubt incredibly fearless surfers who look like they have great fun doing what they love. Good luck to them :))
July 29, 2013
For A Video-Diary Of These Guys Adventures It Is An Entertaining Escapade..Unless You're Very Into Surfing I Would Expect This Would Only Be Mildly Interesting For Everyone Else. The Camaraderie Of Tom & Ross Is Very Inspirational As They Bravely Venture Into Phat-Swells & Push Each Others Gumption Even Further.
½ January 15, 2015
Excellent Aussie surfing film. This film goes to show that G-Land has some of the worlds largest waves
December 29, 2014
These guys have big balls!
September 10, 2014
Amazing 3D and the story is good too, but it get's repetitive.
July 16, 2014
solo para amantes del Surf.
June 2, 2013
While it could easier be passed off as strictly 3D eye candy, which it most certainly is, there are also many redeemable meta-themes of youthfulness and legacy that make this documentary a memorable one.
September 15, 2013
Not much of a story, but the 3D images of a few brave surfers riding massive waves are breath taking. Definitely worth a watch of you own a 3D video system.
August 20, 2013
June 28, 2013
would love to watch this but since I can't watch 3-D films it seems pointless to pay for something that I can't see though I wish this was made for regular viewing.
May 12, 2013
The surfing footage is amazing in 3D but sadly the docco bogs down during interviews..less chat more action would've been better.
February 22, 2013
A great documentary about two surfing legends. not only is the footage top notch but Tom and Ross are such characters and genuine good blokes that this film will appeal to non-surfers as well. I am absolutely gutted that I did not see it in 3D!
September 5, 2012
I loved the movie! My self personally never was really in to surfing until this movie Now I just can't get enough about it!
½ August 24, 2012
Good surf flick about two Aussie rogues who are getting on a bit but still have it in them to take on the best monster waves going. Impressive stuff.
August 11, 2012
I was a surfie chick for about six months at the age of seventeen, heading to Surfers Paradise Qld every weekend and reading all the magazines. Then I realised it was boring sitting watching surfers waiting to catch waves.
However, there is nothing boring about watching these two surfing legends Ross Clarke-Jones and Tom Carroll search for the un-surfed wave. The 3D is fabulous and the huge waves they surf mark quite remarkable achievements for two men in their middle to late forties. Despite the fact they were clearly having a ball chasing waves around Australia, I did wonder how their poor suffering wives felt about it. A solid documentary made with true Aussie larrikin passion. It made me proud to be an Aussie. See it even if you arenā(TM)t into surfing. Itā(TM)s about following your dream and keeping the passion no matter your age. Thank you to Ace Cinemas Subiaco for the screening.