Stuart Little 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stuart Little 2 Reviews

October 29, 2017
Ten times more entertaining and loveable then the first one.
½ October 17, 2017
Stuart Little is back now he is on a big adventure you?ll meet new characters a different story of line it?s a good movie you know it?s as good as the first I?m thinking check out Stuart Little on his big adventure!!
½ October 9, 2017
10/8/2017 (2): A nice movie for kids, but most adults won't be that entertained.
July 8, 2017
41% this film is a masterpiece
May 3, 2017
Now I'm a fan of this movie see Stewart on a new adventure with snow Bell it's a funny movie to watch! Meet new characters as well, I like the falcon he was cool I thought!
February 23, 2017
Even better than the first
½ January 18, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 11, 2016
Best out of all the 3
November 4, 2016
'Stuart Little 2' may be brief but it soars as a charming, heartwarming and fulfilling predecessor to the original.
August 11, 2016
Stuart Little 2 is sweeter and more charming than the first.
½ July 31, 2016
Iso annoying! I saw that mouse I'd call and exterminator to kill that and end these movies once and for all
½ July 19, 2016
Like it's predecessor, Lane and Zahn are what makes the film whole and entertaining.
May 21, 2016
10/10 Película de culto recomendable. Pensé que ninguna película iba a superar a la primera pero sin dudas esta segunda entrega le da mil vueltas. Me voló la mente. Al final tiene un plot-twist muy interesante que no la ves venir. Está dentro de mi top 10 de películas favoritas. Sin dudas, una película que no es de este mundo.
March 30, 2016
Una película familiar que resulta ser entretenida, conservado las características de la original pero teniendo sus propios problemas.
jamrcla
February 25, 2016
Better than the first, But still one for the kids nothing new and very predictable.
February 8, 2016
I really liked it. It was actually better than the first one. This sequel is creative and cute. Kids and adults will enjoy this movie.
December 12, 2015
Surprisingly good sequel to a fun movie that improves on the first in pretty much every way.
September 23, 2015
Cute and touching movie. it still holds up after all these years! Plus James Woods as falcon!
½ July 31, 2015