Reviews

• Jun 07, 2021

Funniest 80's comedy of all time and it wasn't even made in the 80's

Funniest 80's comedy of all time and it wasn't even made in the 80's

• Jun 02, 2021

I don't know who these clwons are that are reviewing this movie but it's got some good laughs and it's a fun movie. Never met a person that didn't enjoy this movie

• Mar 09, 2021

yeah; it's pretty "meh" & predictable... definitely nothing special. it's a fine watch if you don't have anything better to do though.

• Dec 20, 2020

I watched this movie on Amazon Prime and actually feel like I got ripped off. There wasn't a single funny moment in the entire film. Nothing. It was a massive failure. Topher Grace should never be allowed to act or write again. I've scribbled funnier things on a bathroom stall. Example: "Here I sit my cheeks a flexin', I just gave birth to another Texan. GO SOONERS!" See, you laughed more at that line than you will at this absolute waste of film in its entirety. Burn it with fire! Do not look directly into Anna Farris's eyes, she is in league with Lucifer, or Rachel Maddow. Either way, you'll lose your soul!

• Sep 11, 2020

this movie is an homage to '80s films. it is a fun date night movie to see, but not something you have to go out of your way to see.

• May 25, 2020

Is there anyway to give zero star on Review? Zero Plot and worst movie ever I saw in my life. Indian Rom-Com movies are better then this bullshit. Are they making comedy or Freak show? If u remove the cast of this movie then It will be zero. Go and watch Korean movies with better Story and Funny.

• May 24, 2020

Thought it was an ok, if not a stand out one night sequence young adult comedy.

Thought it was an ok, if not a stand out one night sequence young adult comedy.

• May 17, 2020

This is one of those movies that are watchable but at the same time forgettable.

• May 05, 2020

Pretty corny at times but gave me some genuine laughs. Like able characters and good music. Dan Fogler is the highlight of the movie. Overall good rom-com movie that made the wife and I smile.

• Jul 13, 2019

Its funny despite what critics say. It has good music (I was a teen in the 80s) It brings back some good memories. People need to stop comparing it to other 80s movies. Its unique like the rest of them. Overall its cute and humorous.