Ted 2 Reviews

• no name dude
    Jul 31, 2020

I like this one I don’t get peoples problem with it I think it is better than the first one

• Jul 17, 2020

It brings more of the same satirical and scatological humor of its predecessor, but lacks its edgy charm and a coherent and original narrative.

• Jul 05, 2020

Somewhat tedious. Sill many funny lines and gags but the narrative is not engaging.

• Jul 04, 2020

Ted 2 does a great job following up the first Ted movie and it does not disappoint. It is not quite as good as the first one, but is still a great movie. The storyline is great and very prevalant to problems that occur in todays world with a comedic twist.

• Jul 03, 2020

Crazy funny like the first one and longer

Crazy funny like the first one and longer

• Jun 12, 2020

If you like the first movie you will love it

If you like the first movie you will love it

• May 21, 2020

It's okay, but still a few pronounced steps down from the consistently funny and surprisingly affecting heights of the first film. "Ted 2" is kind of just like a post-2010's episode of "Family Guy" — about 50%-60% of the jokes kind of go in one ear and out the other, while the other half either make you genuinely smile or chuckle. As for the belly laughs, again, things are much more scant this time around. So why such a generous score? I'll admit that subjectivity has played a bit more into this than I'd like it to, as I've always had a soft spot for Seth MacFarlane's brand of comedy, particularly on shows like "Family Guy." Still, I'll concede that "Ted 2" is an infrequently successful comedy at best in my eyes. One that I'll probably forget pretty quick.

• May 19, 2020

A sequel that really wasn't needed. There are a few laughs but other then that this movie disappoints.

• May 05, 2020

Just as good as the first

Just as good as the first

• Apr 28, 2020

Hilarious movie funnier than the first! I reccomend this movie if you want to have some good laughs