The Darkness Reviews

• 9h ago

the kid sucks, his performance, the writing, i changed the channel because of him

• Nov 28, 2018

It was written by a four year old

It was written by a four year old

• Nov 17, 2018

Before Bruce Wayne moved to Gotham he went on a family holiday to the Grand Canyon with Kevin Bacon, fell into a cavern, pocketed some ancient stones, went back home and unleashed all kinds of spooky goings on. That's basically it. It was very average , the usual ancient curse and spooky child kind of story with a few jump scares but it wasn't anything memorable.

• Oct 08, 2018

This movie had me shook!

This movie had me shook!

• Oct 03, 2018

Predictable and not at all scary. Terrible film.

Predictable and not at all scary. Terrible film.

• Jun 04, 2018

Horrendous movie. This is by far, without a doubt, hands down one of the worst films I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s not scary, it’s thoroughly unoriginal, the visual effects are garbage, the performances are dull and the film has numerous moments of unintentional hilarity.

• Apr 14, 2018

This movie was predictable, completely by the numbers and offered nothing new to the scary movie, "people, or houses, get possessed by demons" genre of movie, but I have to admit, I liked it slightly better than I thought I would. This was just a mindless possession movie, but for what it was, it wasn't all horrible.

• Apr 02, 2018

I thought this was a good variety of the take-it-home variety.

I thought this was a good variety of the take-it-home variety.

• Mar 29, 2018

Slow at times and very anti-climatic

Slow at times and very anti-climatic

• Feb 08, 2018

Don't believe the haters! Bacon is excellent in this movie, and if you like classic horror stories, this is the movie for you!