The Dawn Wall Reviews

• May 04, 2020

Exciting and touching

Exciting and touching

• Dec 12, 2019

Great documentary, greater story.

Great documentary, greater story.

• Dec 08, 2019

Great movie with great subjects. Solid five star.

Great movie with great subjects. Solid five star.

• Nov 27, 2019

After watching 'Free Solo', I figured I'd give 'The Dawn Wall' a shot in my continued Rock Climbing documentary series. This is all about Tommy Caldwell who is known as the best rock climber in the world. He attempts, with his friend, to climb a section of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park. It's a part that has never been toppled and he wants to do it with his close friend. It's a good fantastic insight into how Caldwell became the adult he is with interviews with family, friends and an Ex-Wife. While it does drag, if you're into this kinda thing then you should enjoy, but if this kind of thing isn't your bag then it's likely you should stay away. This isn't one of the docs that is going to hit the mainstream and have people seeking it out. It is there, it's well made, it's a wonderful story, but it's missable. Final Score: 6.6/10

• Oct 13, 2019

awesome storytelling, giving the the full emotional perspective of tommy caldwell. my whole family loved watching, captivated the entire way. one of my favorite documentaries.

• Oct 07, 2019

On overly detailed and stretched out news report with some backstory spliced in

On overly detailed and stretched out news report with some backstory spliced in

• Oct 03, 2019

Highly recommended and relatable, whether or not you're an outdoor enthusiast. I promise you will NOT be a shred disappointed if you watch this.

• Jun 15, 2019

Just brilliant. Amazing endeavour, with truly astonishing human stories and back-stories...

• May 26, 2019

Fantastic story, wonderful movie.

Fantastic story, wonderful movie.

• May 19, 2019

Awesome movie. I got butterflies just watching some of the scenes!

Awesome movie. I got butterflies just watching some of the scenes!