The 5th Wave Reviews

• Jun 30, 2019

Nah, this is not a great movie! It passed the time and it isn't awful, but I would have expected more.

• Jun 01, 2019

WTF did I just watch. This move was complete BS. It was an abomination to the book. I was completely disappointed.

• May 30, 2019

Cliché after cliché in a nonsense plot

Cliché after cliché in a nonsense plot

• May 15, 2019

This movie was confusing, then i rewatched it then understood it, VERY GOOD

This movie was confusing, then i rewatched it then understood it, VERY GOOD

• Apr 29, 2019

First today we are going to criticize the movie called « the fifth waves ». This movie was created by J Blakeson and was publish in 2016, this is an american science fiction film. The short tells that during a fifth wave, there is a alien attack. Then a girl Cassie loses her brother Sam. Secondly I very like a movie because there is a lot of action with weapons, fighting. Then I also loke the suspense, we wonder if the characters wile stay alive. At last the scene that market me is the moment when Cassie finds her brother Sam and ascapes from the place where he was locked up. It's a good time because the main characters are alive and together, wich relieves us ans make us happy because we put ourselves in the shoes of the characters. To conclude I will compare this film with the movie « divergente ». In the fith wave the main characters saves his brother while in divergente the main characters try to save the world. Camille

• Apr 19, 2019

15%? I thought I would hate it. But somehow I just loved it. Even with some cheesy dialogue, it is held up by some great sequences and of course great source material

• Apr 13, 2019

The world in under an alien attack which comes in 5 waves. The first wave brings power cuts, the second tsunami and earthquakes, the 3th sickness and after that the aliens are among the people. No one can be trusted and among this all is a girl called Cassie trying to find back her little brother Sam. On her way she meets Evan Walker who lives alone in the middle of the forrest and has a well kept secret. She also stumbles into her old high school crush Ben Parish, who is now a soldier with his own squad. One thing they have in common, they all want the aliens gone. I love the cast of this movie, so perhaps that made the movie better for me. I know there are a huge load of these kind of movies and they are all sort of the same and this is just another one of them. I did enjoy the story though and I'm curious about what is going to happen next (I'll probably read the books because I don't want to wait). I liked the plottwist in the movie, didn't see that one coming. Okay so as I said before, there are so many movies like this one lately and I just don't have a lot to say about it anymore I guess. I still enjoy watching these "teens who kill" movies a lot, they are very enjoyable. For me so was The 5th Wave.

• Mar 31, 2019

My favorite movie by far. There were a few not so great scenes but other than that 10/10 recommend. There are so many bad reviews for this movie on here and I donâ(TM)t know why, it was an amazing movie.

• Mar 16, 2019

good story, some good effects, Chloe is very good, really holds interest. The problem is with the 2 male/boy leads. One is supposed to be cruched emotionally and called "Zombie". The other isn't quite human. Both are charisma free. Now their parts are probably written that way, so I don't know if it was the actors and or the script but these keeps it from being a really good movie. Still for end of the world/alien invasion movies, it's very watchable.

• Mar 04, 2019

I cannot believe I watched this in the theater. Totally wasted my money.

I cannot believe I watched this in the theater. Totally wasted my money.