The Green Prince Reviews

• Sep 11, 2016

An amazing story about two amazing human beings. If this film doesn't restore your faith in humanity then nothing will.

• Feb 06, 2016

One of the best documentaries ever!

One of the best documentaries ever!

• Nov 21, 2015

A fascinating story of real life espionage.

A fascinating story of real life espionage.

• Nov 08, 2015

Exceptional ... When a personal moral code about what is right and what is wrong triumphs over all else.

• Nov 06, 2015

The most compelling part of The Green Prince is seeing a man of a turbulent life since his childhood choose what kind of life he wants to live, never constrained by family, religion, identity, and institution. It perfectly shows the complexity of humans, which could not be limited by any superficial, ostensible bonds.

• Aug 31, 2015

A thrilling and true story of the humanity of two men with a common goal to save lives in the worst and longest running conflict of our times.

• Aug 28, 2015

A beautiful film no matter how much added drama occurs in the early portions.

A beautiful film no matter how much added drama occurs in the early portions.

• Aug 24, 2015

This was fantastic! I read the book and it was great to watch the movie too. A great addition to the book because there is more information. This man is gonna have to watch his back for the rest of his life because the Muslims consider him an infidel and a traitor and will try to kill him. It is amazing how only one person from the Shin Bet came to his rescue to stand up for him when he faced deportation. If he would have been deported to Jordan, they would have killed him for sure. I'm so glad he was allowed to stay here with us in the USA. He has a home in heaven now to look forward to also.

• Jul 11, 2015

7/11/15 Netflix A story of friendship and courage first and politics and spycraft secondly. Hopefully, Mosab's life in the US is one of peace and safety. It is sad that he has lost his family by his actions but encouraging that two individuals tried to solve the issue through peaceful means as opposed to hate and violence. A lesson in there for everyone.

• Jun 13, 2015

This is the real spy game....

This is the real spy game....