The Grudge Reviews

• 14h ago

Slow, boring film, the plotline was too confusing thankfully this was a movie rental.

• 1d ago

The ending sucked worst and lasted longer than my last relationship. They should have thrown that chick threw the window or something but noooo nothing.

• 3d ago

This movie was so rotten that I had to leave a rating. This movie does what every horror movie shouldn't do. Haven't the Western countries learned? Stop making continuation or a different adaptation from what the Japanese do. All those stupid croaking and all the jump scares does not cover up how bad this movie is. Don't watch this trash even though you have all the time in the world due to the quarantine. I rather sit and do nothing rather than watch this junk.

• 4d ago

Tries to be original, but in doing so dumps the iconic villain of the previous 5 or so films in this long running series, in favor of generic vanishing zombies. The strength of the Grudge series has always been the visuals and horrifying design of Kayako, who unfortunately only receives a single second of screen time in this terrible, derivative soft reboot which loses all of what made the original few films so horrifying in the first place. Not worth a watch, not deserving of the Grudge title.

• 4d ago

By far one of the worst movies I have ever watched. This was a disgrace to the horror genre and the grudge movies. Please let the grudge die the series has to mant movies stop milking this cash cow she all dried up!

• 5d ago

The best i have watched this year. I like the story. Though not much of hairpulling scenes but its nice.

• 6d ago

Best of the series since the first. Great cast. Enjoyed the complexity. And would watch again. Some say it is derivative. That is because it is a sequel duh.

• 6d ago

I watched this movie, already having heard it wasn't that good. I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. If you like creepy ghost movies, you'll like this.

• 6d ago

Trash. It was all so predictable. PLEASE STOP ALLOWING HOLLYWOOD TO REMAKE MOVIES. Make original movies.

• 6d ago

Was hoping the reboot would be full of good scares - but it wasn't. Cho and Shaye can't even save it.