The Hustle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hustle Reviews

May 22, 2019
Poorly written, horrible shots, zero subtleties - avoid with a plague. Barely got a couple of laughs in due to Rebel's acting - the only bright spot.
May 21, 2019
Was worried about the poor rating, but my friend and I went and both laughed a lot!
½ May 21, 2019
I like both Hathaway and Wilson, but there aren't detectable characters for them to portray. Wilson plays an aggregate of every loud, garish, bungling character she's portrayed before. I liked her in ISN'T IT ROMANTIC, because she had a character to create, and did a great job.
Hathaway's "character" is s s strand of one-liners strung on a thin filament of smirks and eye-rolls.
May 21, 2019
I literally made a rotten tomatoes account just to review how poorly made this movie was. I laughed at moments due to the fact that some in the audience somehow thought it was funny. There were so many physically cringe moments while watching. I wouldn't wish this film on my worst enemy
½ May 21, 2019
Walked out. Asked for money back.
May 20, 2019
I was hoping for so much more. This was a yawn fest.
May 20, 2019
It was ok??? but I could not recommend it.
½ May 20, 2019
Horrible. Same old self shaming jokes.
½ May 20, 2019
It's a good waste of an hour and half. Don't see how you could like Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and not like this.
½ May 20, 2019
Please try not to pay attention about the stupid scripts. It was very funny film and Rabel Wilson was so funny.
½ May 19, 2019
This movie was absolutely atrocious. I do not recommend anyone actually pay money to see this for a number of reasons. First off, the plot is loosely structured and seems to have been written by a 6th grader. Secondly, they make light of emotional, mental, and physical disorders as if to appeal to an ignorant audience. Lastly, there was absolutely no character development and it was some of the worst acting I've ever seen. Shame on Anne Hathaway for agreeing to partake in this film.
May 19, 2019
So funny!! These two ladies had good synergy.
½ May 19, 2019
a sloppy job of a movie went for way too long, was very boring it was not a very good way to pass the time. SUMMARY: dont watch it
It's a fun romp
May 19, 2019
Thought it was quite hysterical. Rebel Wilson and Anne Hathaway have great chemistry and it was a ball to watch.
May 19, 2019
I was rolling!!! pretty surprised when I saw the ratings for this movie after seeing it. Why does Hollywood hate women? Is this why the Greek only had men in their plays?
May 19, 2019
A knock off of Dirty Rotten Scoundrel with Steve Martin but with women. Anne Hathaway is beautiful ans okay at the part but tye english accent needs serious working on, it sounds forced, Rebel Wilson was horrible in this. It's a cute film for npise in the background and the scenery was nice but if you can torrent stream this do so. Do not for whatever reason pay money to see this
May 19, 2019
The Hustle o Maestras del Enga√Īo es una comedia tan simple como olvidable en el primer instante que comienzan los cr√ (C)ditos.
Protagonizada por Josephine Chesterfield (Anne Hathaway) y Penny (Rebel Wilson), la dupla parecía prometedora en los cortes. Ciertamente no es la peor película de todas, pero no tiene nada especial y solo es rescatable el rol de Thomas (Alex Sharp).
Dirigida por Chris Addison se trata de un remake de la comedia de David Niven-Marlon Brando de 1964. La historia sigue a un par de estafadoras en una guerra por control de poder donde se enga√Īan mutuamente. M√°s adelante, se percatan que sus habilidades en conjunto podr√≠an multiplicar sus ingresos, sin embargo, no olvidemos que se trata de estafadoras, la confianza no es precisamente su mayor atributo.
Para definirse por la mejor, pronto planean una competencia para enga√Īar a Thomas, un moderno entreprenuer pero las cosas dar√°n un inesperado.
En la pel√≠cula cada actriz parece totalmente comprometida con la estupidez. Por una parte, tenemos a Wilson quien este a√Īo protagoniz√≥ Isn't It Romantic llevando las riendas de un papel que encajaba perfecto con su papel, a pesar de ello si colocamos esa pel√≠cula, The Hustle y Pitch Perfect 3 pareciera que estamos creando un patr√≥n similar al de Adam Sandler, no hay cambios, es simplemente la invitaci√≥n de Rebel para otra comedia ¬ŅO me equivoco?
Por otro lado, tenemos a Anne Hathaway entregada en su papel eso sí, solo que la química o el ritmo correcto para acompasar la cinta.
En el caso de Alex Sharp si bien es cierto que el guión no es nada especial, Sharp agrega valor en la historia. Lo Mejor: La actuación de Alex Sharp.
Lo Malo: El gui√≥n que no termina de convencer. Maestras del Enga√Īo parte del supuesto de los roles invertidos para luego caer rendida ante el estereotipo original entonces... ¬ŅCu√°l era el punto?.
½ May 19, 2019
I liked it , it was funny!!
½ May 19, 2019
Ridiculous. An embarrassment to chick flicks