The Indian Runner Reviews

• Aug 27, 2018

It's a bit of a chore to get through, but it has some excellent performances and drama. It speaks some interesting truths about devotion to blood ties. The end will probably frustrate you though, as real it may be.

• Jul 09, 2018

It’s a bit long and hard to get through at times, but it’s worth seeing once. It isn’t the most engaging of stories but it’s got some intense moments and an interesting take on family

• Mar 04, 2016

Patricia Arquette, worst actress. Tends to be overly dramatic; Not to mention some graphic scenes, what the heck Penn? Decent effort for his directorial debut, best suited to acting.

• Apr 01, 2015

Gritty sometimes all over the place brothers drama is pungent and well acted(esp.Mortensen).

• Sep 27, 2014

movie with primal truth in it

movie with primal truth in it

• Jul 27, 2014

i had difficulty to keep up with the story :I

i had difficulty to keep up with the story :I

• Jun 19, 2014

I've watched this many times, it means a lot to me. Family and lack of family. Belonging and roaming. One brother lost, angry and destructive the other working at being settled.

• Feb 07, 2014

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Nov 30, 2013

Performance of a lifetime by Mortensen

Performance of a lifetime by Mortensen

• Nov 10, 2013

My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.

My Favorite Film Is 1941's Citizen Kane.