The Intruder Reviews

• Kaitlyn Francis
    1h ago

Dennis quad has done something that should never be someone who is real. but he sure brought out the bad a person could be, this had me screaming and wondering what I wouldve done in that situation because we all see good in people. even though I knew the outcome it still had me screaming and laughing because of the screams yes this was a trip for sure.

• 2h ago

terrible just terrible

terrible just terrible

• 3h ago

Wouderful,well-finished movie,I was high the whole ti me

Wouderful,well-finished movie,I was high the whole ti me

• 4h ago

As campy and poorly done as anybody would expect, this absurdly-plotted thriller carried on the wings of Dennis Quaid's over-the-top performance was designed for it's own failure... and the undemanding audience there for the "yell at the screen" cheap thrills. If not for their humorous reaction, the entire experience would've been a waste.

• 6h ago

saw it AMC. mediocre. But the babes were hot.

saw it AMC. mediocre. But the babes were hot.

• Kristyn
    9h ago

They did my man Dennis wrong in this movie. They made it appear he was a bad actor. This movie could have been good, but its the kind of movie Id watch on my ex step Mother in laws HBO account. The characters didnt seem consistent, even literally. At one point I thought they recast a chick. Holes, lack of character and story development. Ive never actually typed out a review on Fandango, but I had to for this one.

• Jennifer
    9h ago

I thought this was a great movie! It was a thriller, and creepy. A great old fashioned movie where actors had to really show their craft instead of having guns and super heroes. Maybe it is the Millennials that dont know how to watch a movie without having 10 million things going on at once. Go see this movie!

• 10h ago

it's so bad, it's very predictable, it wasn't worth the money

it's so bad, it's very predictable, it wasn't worth the money

• 11h ago

Watchable, rewatchable. It feels rushed and goes from scene to scene, but the actors do a good job and entertained me.

• Jamie
    13h ago

Good story, good moments, yet the ending could have been better.

Good story, good moments, yet the ending could have been better.