The Knot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Knot Reviews

½ December 5, 2015
An interesting concept poorly executed and squandered. Shame as this could have been good.
September 11, 2014
Funny movie ??????
½ September 4, 2014
This has a few too many pranks and problems to be realistic, but it is still good for a laugh and a happily-ever-after story.
August 18, 2014
nice thoughts about why to marry another person..
½ July 1, 2014
It wasn't horrible, but nothing special either. I guess I am bored with wedding movies and though the cover compares it to Bridesmaids, it's nowhere near as funny.
Cast are mostly okay, though a few are horrible. Has the feel of a low budget movie. The only "star" was Mena Suvari, and she's out of place as an american in this English movie.
Though I intended to switch it off several times, it somehow didn't happen, so I did watch all of it. I can't honestly say if I am glad I did or not, but I guess it had a few moments mixed in there!
Probably the gross out stuff, such as the bride on the toilet, could have been omitted.
½ February 5, 2014
Just not funny. Nothing new here.
July 22, 2013
Funny at times British comedy about a couples wedding day which has all the mishaps one can imagine on such a day.
July 13, 2013
No stars - avoid at all costs!
July 12, 2013
average british film
½ July 12, 2013
Easy to watch, but not a hilarious character driven comedy and the characters are not imposing.
½ October 8, 2012
Dreadful all round. Background in focus everytthing else off. Poor script. Dreadful camera work!
October 8, 2012
Soooo VERY bad, should simply be applauded for staying right to the end credits, alas some people didn't.
October 7, 2012
Good movie. 100% better than Bridesmaids and is the British version of The Hangover. It will have you laughing, gagging and then laughing some more.
The start had me cringing, deciding whether it was going to be a good or bad 90 mins, but once the movie gets going, it wins you over.
A very well put together script and cast-watch out for Brett Goldstein who plays Albert. He's gonna make it big! Extremely funny guy!
October 4, 2012
This film is a superb British comedy with Truly great performances from Noel Clarke & Jason Maza, A must see film! It will leave you laughing hours after you've come out!! 5*'s
October 2, 2012
Should have just gone straight to DVD and not worth paying to go and see