The Lazarus Effect Reviews

• Jul 27, 2019

Oh what could've been. Such a GREAT idea for a horror wasted on a weak script, dull performances and predictable scares. Thumbs way down.

• Apr 17, 2019

terrible bad unoriginal predictable.

terrible bad unoriginal predictable.

• Apr 05, 2019

There must be some seriously gullible people on the planet if this took 20M at the cinemas ? Terrible in every way. The dog breaks out of the box, put the dog back in the box ??

• Mar 26, 2019

Going in I knew very little. I had seen the trailer but had low expectations. Four years later my oppinion has changed slightly. When I saw it opening night I was impressed but after numerous viewings it's predictable.

• Jan 24, 2019

Bad story, bad acting and not scary

Bad story, bad acting and not scary

• Jan 07, 2019

Underrated movie. They could've done better but still a pretty good flick.

Underrated movie. They could've done better but still a pretty good flick.

• Jan 02, 2019

Recycles all the regeneration genre's greatest hits. Cast is great does what it can with what they had.

• Dec 17, 2018

It started well, struggled in the middle and collapsed in the end.

It started well, struggled in the middle and collapsed in the end.

• Nov 15, 2018

Starts with great potential but soon squanders it all with mediorcrity.

Starts with great potential but soon squanders it all with mediorcrity.

• Nov 01, 2018

What even is this movie. It’s very bland and cringe. Why does Hollywood make bad horror films now a days. I almost fell asleep.