The Longest Ride Reviews

• Sep 10, 2019

What beautiful love story!!!

What beautiful love story!!!

• May 01, 2019

Nice family-romantic evening

Nice family-romantic evening

• Jan 02, 2019

Very emotional and inspiring.Definitely the best 128 minutes i spent watching this movie.Loved it!

• Nov 03, 2018

I read the book and the movie in no way measured up to how good the book was. The connection between the two main characters wasn't really established and the overall stroy was somewhat weak. Definately not one of the best in the Sparks movie sequence

• Nov 01, 2018

It may be cliche a little bit, but it is simple and normal like real life, doesn´t to much drama to complete the purpose, the characters know exactly what to do.

• Sep 11, 2018

Seen it over 5 times, still love it!

Seen it over 5 times, still love it!

• Aug 30, 2018

If I had a dollar for every single time the color blue was apparent on the screen, I'd be a billionaire. This movie is just another attempt to re-emphasize on how good and how bad Nicholas Sparks adapted movies are. The main character's story was so boring, that I genuinely almost fell asleep. The only times I was fully awake was for the other couple's story. It would be fitting to call this the "Longest Ride," because it took the longest to finish.

• Aug 07, 2018

The story was not the best but I still liked the story. I loved Britt Robertson and Scott Eastwood's chemistry in the movie. Britt Robertson and Scoot Eastwood have great performances. It may not be the best movie ever but it is still one of my favorite romance movies ever.

• Jun 29, 2018

Al di là dei soliti luoghi comuni a cui tutti noi ormai abbiamo fatto l'abitudine, ci viene presentato un buon film romantico che porta sicuramente qualche emozione. Un po' debole il collegamento emotivo tra le due storie, ma una buona regia e una sceneggiatura essenziale e non troppo elaborata ci fanno apprezzare il film per quello che è, una semplice storia d'amore che coinvolge con facilità e scavalca il muro della solita ricetta di questo discusso genere cinematografico.

• Apr 04, 2018

one of the best Romatic movies i've seen in awhile... Love it.

one of the best Romatic movies i've seen in awhile... Love it.