The Magnificent Seven Reviews

• Mar 29, 2020

A remake not worst than the actual original. A remake done better. A remake to watch.

• Mar 23, 2020

It has the star-power ensemble that may distract viewers just enough from the wasted potential of this rebooted western comedy about seven gunslingers hired to defend a Mexican town from bandits.

• Mar 07, 2020

This western movie was really good. Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Vincent D'Onofrio, Ethan Hawke, and the rest of the cast did an awesome job in this movie. The plot to the movie was really good and the action scenes were awesome. It even has a surprising moment near the end, which explains a lot in this movie. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out. You'll enjoy it.

• Dec 31, 2019

lack depth. cast wasted with weak script. action is good . but cant stop thinking of all the wasted oportonities

• Dec 26, 2019

Great characters. Was really rooting for them.

Great characters. Was really rooting for them.

• Dec 09, 2019

I enjoyed the movie a lot. I liked the @martinsensmier role but he was playing a Comanche but was speaking the Ojibwe Language. They should have just had him play an Ojibwe.

• Nov 22, 2019

The best thing about this movie is that when the seven are assembled there is no tension between them or drama when it comes to getting them to join or stay in the fight.

• Nov 09, 2019

The cast is pretty fantastic and they make the most of what they're given. However, there isn't much character development or many arcs for most of them. There's still a fair amount of fun to be had with the gun slinging western action. Worth a look but not something essential.

• Nov 09, 2019

I'm not big on any kind of action or western movies, so the first time I watched it was by accident (husband was watching). I couldn't stop watching it, I was on the edge of my seat rooting for the good guys (all seriously likable but witty and interesting) and completely hating Bogue - wanted to kill him myself. Enough humor to get you thru the heavy stuff, especially if you aren't generally into these types of movies. Highly recommend!

• Oct 07, 2019

Who knew Chris Pratt was so good at playing a cowboy? The cast absolutely delivers on this action-packed thrill ride. What a gorgeous production design as well. 8/10