The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Reviews

• Mar 02, 2020

Stylish and wildly entertaining, this spy thriller pits the charming CIA Cavill against the hilariously accented KGB Hammer, and when a villain threatens both sides, they find themselves teaming up. The movie is clever, slick, and oozes class and makes for a very easy and fun watch. A classic popcorn movie!

• Mar 02, 2020

Holy cow! Great Movie! Could watch over and over again! 😍

Holy cow! Great Movie! Could watch over and over again! 😍

• Feb 21, 2020

Not Ritchie's worst, glammed up and sunlit and soundtracked up to the nines like a perfume ad, Man from Uncle is a quality piece of fluff. Fun and watchable but completely pointless and unfocused, or rather focussed on entirely the wrong things. It starts too fast, fleshes out the wrong bits and had me completely lost. However when watching what amounts to an advert, you never really care about what the plot is. So as much as this movie is meaningless hogwash, I could tolerate it and sometimes I even liked it.

• Feb 17, 2020

This movie was incredible, amazing, stellar, wildly entertaining, an insanely good time. It was fun, creative, beautifully put together. It was a delight to watch and rewatch. Every single character (main, side, and villain) were delightful. Please watch this movie.

• Feb 17, 2020

Absolutely fantastic, I can't think of a single thing I would change about this movie. It is the perfect combination of a buddy cop and romcom but it is so much more than both of those. I would watch this one thousand times over.

• Feb 15, 2020

Mediocrity at it's finest.

Mediocrity at it's finest.

• Feb 06, 2020

Funny, stylish, action-packed - absolutely love this movie!

Funny, stylish, action-packed - absolutely love this movie!

• Jan 20, 2020

I'm still expecting a sequel.

I'm still expecting a sequel.

• Jan 18, 2020

I find this movie to be incredible and is a classic in my family.

I find this movie to be incredible and is a classic in my family.

• Jan 17, 2020