The Messengers Reviews

• Aug 20, 2019

I,Pam Richards LOVES the Messengers movie,because i LOVE Horror movies the best even though they give me panic attacks,nightmares and ENJOYMENT most of all!!!Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

• Dec 17, 2018

A few scares in a thriller that manages to rip off several different horror films and genres.

• Oct 28, 2018

Not even remotely scary and the acting is plain bad.

Not even remotely scary and the acting is plain bad.

• Oct 21, 2017

I think this was awesome and Kristen Stewart was great

I think this was awesome and Kristen Stewart was great

• Jun 14, 2017

its a good movie. i think its scarier than other scary movies

its a good movie. i think its scarier than other scary movies

• Dec 18, 2016

The Messengers has the beginnings of a frightening, effectively basic throwback to supernatural chillers, but given the amount of writers and directors on board, nothing particularly scary or fresh is presented to the table, resulting in a film that adds little to the haunted house subgenre.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 12, 2016

Dumb and stupid and dumb. My quality of life is poorer for having watched it. No that's probably not entirely fair. It's far from the worst movie I've ever seen. But it truly was a disappointment, and I'd advise against watching it.

• Jun 02, 2016

The Messengers is a horror movie from producer Sam Raimi (Evil Dead Trilogy, Drag Me To Hell). Why did he produce this movie? It is a boring, badly-acted, un-scary movie which ticked off every horror cliche on the list. It was a very disappointing movie, also considering the directors' previous work (The Eye). The characters are very dumb, and the family problems were just tiresome and uninteresting. Overall, a very tasteless and sloppy excuse for a horror movie.

• Mar 25, 2016

creepy enough but ends up not making much sense. the effects haven't aged well.

creepy enough but ends up not making much sense. the effects haven't aged well.

• Jan 01, 2016

Terrible movie. The plot is completely unoriginal and copy-paste, the atmosphere is kind of dull and not very creepy, the jump scares are ineffective, and the performances kind of suck.