The Normal Heart Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

socant de dur. am plans de mai multe ori.

socant de dur. am plans de mai multe ori.

• Jul 07, 2019

Thanks to the dramatic subject matter, emotional plot, and great acting, this is a movie that is easy to recommend. It's not without its faults though and those hold it back from being something great.

• Mar 03, 2019

This movie has extremely graphic gay sex scenes. it seems like a great story about an important issue, but the sex scenes were a little too much for us! I am not a prude at all. but ....

• Nov 25, 2018

A very hard tale, well brought by a stellar cast. Mandatory viewing.

A very hard tale, well brought by a stellar cast. Mandatory viewing.

• Nov 04, 2018

• Oct 05, 2018

Gripping and depressing

Gripping and depressing

• Sep 24, 2018

Love this movie. Mark Ruffalo is beautiful in this.

Love this movie. Mark Ruffalo is beautiful in this.

• Aug 05, 2018

Top notch movie with an amazing cast! It’s touching and made me cry in some scenes!

• Aug 04, 2018

Wish the movie continued through out the advances to show how their hard work and activism helped change. Great movie!

• Jul 28, 2018

Incredible film. I am furious I had to hear of it's existance through my gay friend. Everyone should watch this film. Everyone. Julia and Mark are outstanding.